My husband and I are planning 10-14 day trip to Southwest. We plan on seeing Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon, but have time to see other parks. We would be landing in Las Vegas, renting a car, driving toward Bryce and Zion and looping around to th Grand Canyon and ending up back in Vegas for a one to two night stay before heading back home. I have read several guide books. The more I read the more I want to see. Need a good plan with enough time to see the parks and whatelse we shouldn't miss. My husband and I are in our 60's but are physically active. We have climbed glaciers, whitewater rafted and zip lined. Also need ideas of where to stay, that are convenient to the parks. Can you help?
10-14 day trip to Southwest
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Going to Costa Rica
- 2 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 3 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 4 India food Tours
- 5 Thanksgiving week trip
- 6 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Single supplements
- 9 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 12 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 13 Travel eruope early November this year
- 14 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Where would you go if you were us?
- 18 Anniversary trip
- 19 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 20 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 21 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 22 Online Visas
- 23 Traveling with a smartphone
- 24 Learning vacations
- 25 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)