My husband and I are planning 10-14 day trip to Southwest. We plan on seeing Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon, but have time to see other parks. We would be landing in Las Vegas, renting a car, driving toward Bryce and Zion and looping around to th Grand Canyon and ending up back in Vegas for a one to two night stay before heading back home. I have read several guide books. The more I read the more I want to see. Need a good plan with enough time to see the parks and whatelse we shouldn't miss. My husband and I are in our 60's but are physically active. We have climbed glaciers, whitewater rafted and zip lined. Also need ideas of where to stay, that are convenient to the parks. Can you help?
10-14 day trip to Southwest
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need Vacation Ideas!!
- 2 Technology tips, and travel
- 3 Presenter Sought
- 4 Has Anyone Heard of Otel.com?
- 5 Where to go on Christmas?
- 6 Air pollution while in India
- 7 Travel to NYC between Christmas and New Years 2014
- 8 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 9 Luggage Tags
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 12 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 13 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 14 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 15 Which Travel Bag
- 16 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 17 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 18 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 19 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 20 europe In January
- 21 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 22 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 23 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 24 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 25 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!