My husband and I are planning 10-14 day trip to Southwest. We plan on seeing Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon, but have time to see other parks. We would be landing in Las Vegas, renting a car, driving toward Bryce and Zion and looping around to th Grand Canyon and ending up back in Vegas for a one to two night stay before heading back home. I have read several guide books. The more I read the more I want to see. Need a good plan with enough time to see the parks and whatelse we shouldn't miss. My husband and I are in our 60's but are physically active. We have climbed glaciers, whitewater rafted and zip lined. Also need ideas of where to stay, that are convenient to the parks. Can you help?
10-14 day trip to Southwest
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 3 Jacket with pockets
- 4 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 5 Visa expiration and re entry
- 6 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 7 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 8 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 9 Dual time zone watches
- 10 Rovia booking engine
- 11 Places to travel in June or July
- 12 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 13 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 14 Website for good hotel rates?
- 15 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 16 What color nail polish in France
- 17 Travel Clothing
- 18 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 21 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 22 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 23 Getting a Second Passport
- 24 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 25 Suggestions for a trip?