My husband and I are planning 10-14 day trip to Southwest. We plan on seeing Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon, but have time to see other parks. We would be landing in Las Vegas, renting a car, driving toward Bryce and Zion and looping around to th Grand Canyon and ending up back in Vegas for a one to two night stay before heading back home. I have read several guide books. The more I read the more I want to see. Need a good plan with enough time to see the parks and whatelse we shouldn't miss. My husband and I are in our 60's but are physically active. We have climbed glaciers, whitewater rafted and zip lined. Also need ideas of where to stay, that are convenient to the parks. Can you help?
10-14 day trip to Southwest
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 3 Finding a House Sitter.
- 4 Road Scholar
- 5 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 6 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 7 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 8 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 9 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Useful travel apps
- 12 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 13 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 14 Base city in England
- 15 Suggestions please
- 16 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 17 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 18 vow renewal
- 19 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 20 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 21 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 24 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 25 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?