We will be travelling to BA in April. While there we plan a side trip to Iguazu Falls. I have put together prices for the airfare and hotel. WOW Argentina offers the same accomodations and airfare for a slightly higher fee BUT it includes transfers and taxes...therefore making it almost equal to our own pricing with more offered. I'm wondering how they can do this and if anyone has had any dealings with them.Thanks
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 2 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 3 Santiago 2 days
- 4 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 5 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 6 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 7 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 8 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 9 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 10 Lodge in Pantanal
- 11 Pantanal on your own
- 12 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 13 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 14 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 15 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 16 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 17 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 18 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 19 Cell phone in Brazil
- 20 10 Full Days in Peru
- 21 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 22 10 day itinerary questions
- 23 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 24 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 25 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?