I usually like to travel for no longer than two weeks. I have been checking out these two islands and I am fascinated. Would a week on each be too long during June/July? My main interests? Quiet time away from civilization.
Thanks for your time and opinions,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pantanal tour prices
- 2 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 3 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 4 My Lima Layover
- 5 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 6 Safety in Rio?
- 7 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 8 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 9 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 10 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 11 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 12 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 13 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 14 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 15 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 16 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 17 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 19 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 20 tours and tips
- 21 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 22 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 23 Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro
- 24 Water in Peru
- 25 Tours to Machu Picchu
Would a week on each San Andrés and Providencia be too long?