I usually like to travel for no longer than two weeks. I have been checking out these two islands and I am fascinated. Would a week on each be too long during June/July? My main interests? Quiet time away from civilization.
Thanks for your time and opinions,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu with Alpaca Expeditions Exceed Expectations
- 2 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 3 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 4 Place to Stay in Latacunga, Ecuador
- 5 Asuncion to Buenos Aires
- 6 Packing for 8 Days in Ecuador
- 7 Weight limits on Peru trains
- 8 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 9 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 10 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 11 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 12 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 13 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 14 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 15 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 16 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 17 help with a trip to south america
- 18 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 19 Mistura - anyone been?
- 20 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 21 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 22 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 23 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 24 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 25 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
Would a week on each San Andrés and Providencia be too long?