I usually like to travel for no longer than two weeks. I have been checking out these two islands and I am fascinated. Would a week on each be too long during June/July? My main interests? Quiet time away from civilization.
Thanks for your time and opinions,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Two day stay in Lima
- 2 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 3 Cities near santiago chile?
- 4 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 5 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 6 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 7 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 8 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 9 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 10 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 11 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 12 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 13 60 day Trip to South America
- 14 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 15 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 16 Buenos Aires
- 17 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 18 Hotels in Argentina
- 19 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 20 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 21 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
- 22 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 23 Peru itinerary
- 24 Questions On Packing For Patagonia
- 25 Need Help in Planning JuneItinerary for South Ameirca
Would a week on each San Andrés and Providencia be too long?