I usually like to travel for no longer than two weeks. I have been checking out these two islands and I am fascinated. Would a week on each be too long during June/July? My main interests? Quiet time away from civilization.
Thanks for your time and opinions,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 2 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 3 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 4 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 5 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 6 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 7 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 8 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 9 Chile in February and March
- 10 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 11 Rio and Iguacu
- 12 3 weeks to travel
- 13 Galapagos Island
- 14 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 15 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 16 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 17 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 18 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 19 October - March 2016 in South or Central America
- 20 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 21 Peru Best Tours
- 22 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 23 Brasilia Airport - Need Reassurance!
- 24 Beach areas Recife or Bahia from Rio
- 25 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
Would a week on each San Andrés and Providencia be too long?