I usually like to travel for no longer than two weeks. I have been checking out these two islands and I am fascinated. Would a week on each be too long during June/July? My main interests? Quiet time away from civilization.
Thanks for your time and opinions,
Would a week on each San Andrés and Providencia be too long?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 2 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 3 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 4 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 5 Lodge in Pantanal
- 6 Pantanal on your own
- 7 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 8 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 9 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 10 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 11 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 12 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 13 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 14 Cell phone in Brazil
- 15 10 Full Days in Peru
- 16 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 17 10 day itinerary questions
- 18 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 19 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 20 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 21 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 22 Santiago 2 days
- 23 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru