Hi all! I´m going to be going through La Paz in December and I´m interested in biking down the WMDR. Are there any other companies besides Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking (Lonely Planet´s sole choice) that you´ve used and liked? Thanks!
World´s Most Dangerous Road
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BA transportation apps
- 2 laser hair removal /med-spa in Buenos Aires
- 3 Puno hotel with kids?
- 4 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 5 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 6 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 7 Ecuador Guide Book
- 8 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 9 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 10 Money in Buenos Aires
- 11 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 12 Solo female travelling around South America
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 15 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 16 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 17 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 18 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 19 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 20 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 21 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 22 Quito: Old city or new?
- 23 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 24 Bogota
- 25 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?