Hi all! I´m going to be going through La Paz in December and I´m interested in biking down the WMDR. Are there any other companies besides Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking (Lonely Planet´s sole choice) that you´ve used and liked? Thanks!
World´s Most Dangerous Road
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Three weeks in South America
- 2 Easter Day in Rio
- 3 Now Time For Best Figure
- 4 Argentina Trip report
- 5 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 6 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 7 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 8 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 9 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 10 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 11 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 12 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 13 Patagonia tour
- 14 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 15 Patagonia tour in April
- 16 Patagonia tour
- 17 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 18 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 19 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 20 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 21 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 22 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 23 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 24 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 25 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks