Just wondering what everyone thinks of that. I desperately need a vacation and those two places have always been on my list... How would they be if I traveled there alone? I was thinking a 5-7 day cruise, maybe some hot springs, maybe Sacha for a few days.... I dont LOVE unbearably hot weather. I take it December/January is an awful idea? Thoughts? Thx in advance!!
Woman traveling alone to Sacha Lounge/Ecuador and Galapagos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 2 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 3 Has Argentina stasting charging an entry tax/fee yet?
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 6 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 7 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 8 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 11 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 12 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 13 Three weeks in South America
- 14 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 15 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 16 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 17 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 18 Easter Day in Rio
- 19 Argentina Trip report
- 20 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 21 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 22 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 23 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 24 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 25 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May