Spending 3 nights in Rio in February then onto Buenos Aires to start a cruise around Chile and onto Falklands finishing in Santiago. Then onto Peru. What kind of weather and temperatures can we expect.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 UNITED_STATE : ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT YAHOO 24x7
- 2 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 4 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 5 Avianca business class
- 6 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 8 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 9 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 10 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 11 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 12 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 13 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 14 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 15 How many days in Medellin area?
- 16 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 17 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 18 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 19 Peru Trip for the Family
- 20 Pisco sours
- 21 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 22 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 23 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 24 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 25 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule