My daughter had a valid 10 year visa to Argentina. She got a new US passport and forgot to bring the old passport to the Airport. AA would not let her on board so she had to pay another $150 and obtained one on line and paid with US credit card.
So, what are the chances of getting her money back? What proof shall she carry the next time she goes to Argentina?
Thank you for any light you can shed on this.
Regarding her vacation... heat wave, blackouts, insecurity, .. nothing exciting to report.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 COX @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre SUPP0RT 24/7
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 4 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 5 Huacachina, Peru
- 6 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 7 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 8 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 9 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 10 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 11 Pantanal Lodges
- 12 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 13 Manaus
- 14 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 15 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 16 Avianca business class
- 17 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 18 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 19 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 20 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 21 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 22 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 23 How many days in Medellin area?
- 24 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 25 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary