My daughter had a valid 10 year visa to Argentina. She got a new US passport and forgot to bring the old passport to the Airport. AA would not let her on board so she had to pay another $150 and obtained one on line and paid with US credit card.
So, what are the chances of getting her money back? What proof shall she carry the next time she goes to Argentina?
Thank you for any light you can shed on this.
Regarding her vacation... heat wave, blackouts, insecurity, .. nothing exciting to report.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 4 Brazil. Reading lists
- 5 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 6 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 7 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 8 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 9 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 10 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 11 Cajamarca
- 12 Choquequirao Questions
- 13 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 14 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 15 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 16 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 17 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 18 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 19 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 20 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 21 Sixty days in Colombia
- 22 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 23 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 24 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 25 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta