My daughter had a valid 10 year visa to Argentina. She got a new US passport and forgot to bring the old passport to the Airport. AA would not let her on board so she had to pay another $150 and obtained one on line and paid with US credit card.
So, what are the chances of getting her money back? What proof shall she carry the next time she goes to Argentina?
Thank you for any light you can shed on this.
Regarding her vacation... heat wave, blackouts, insecurity, .. nothing exciting to report.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 4 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 5 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 6 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 7 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 8 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 9 Bariloche car rental
- 10 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 11 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Machu Picchu in January
- 13 Dining in Medellin
- 14 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 15 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 16 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 17 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 18 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 19 santiago chile area
- 20 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 21 Reflections on our South America trip
- 22 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 23 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 24 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 25 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?