My daughter had a valid 10 year visa to Argentina. She got a new US passport and forgot to bring the old passport to the Airport. AA would not let her on board so she had to pay another $150 and obtained one on line and paid with US credit card.
So, what are the chances of getting her money back? What proof shall she carry the next time she goes to Argentina?
Thank you for any light you can shed on this.
Regarding her vacation... heat wave, blackouts, insecurity, .. nothing exciting to report.
who to call in Argentina?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 2 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 3 Santiago 2 days
- 4 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 5 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 6 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 7 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 8 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 9 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 10 Lodge in Pantanal
- 11 Pantanal on your own
- 12 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 13 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 14 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 15 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 16 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 17 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 18 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 19 Cell phone in Brazil
- 20 10 Full Days in Peru
- 21 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 22 10 day itinerary questions
- 23 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 24 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 25 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?