My daughter had a valid 10 year visa to Argentina. She got a new US passport and forgot to bring the old passport to the Airport. AA would not let her on board so she had to pay another $150 and obtained one on line and paid with US credit card.
So, what are the chances of getting her money back? What proof shall she carry the next time she goes to Argentina?
Thank you for any light you can shed on this.
Regarding her vacation... heat wave, blackouts, insecurity, .. nothing exciting to report.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile or Argentina?
- 2 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 3 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 4 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 5 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 6 Peru in December
- 7 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 8 Tarapoto
- 9 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 10 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 11 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 12 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 13 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 14 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 15 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 16 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 17 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 18 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 19 Campinas and Natal help
- 20 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 21 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 22 Uruguay for wildlife
- 23 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 24 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 25 45 days in Colombia - Our Experience