My daughter had a valid 10 year visa to Argentina. She got a new US passport and forgot to bring the old passport to the Airport. AA would not let her on board so she had to pay another $150 and obtained one on line and paid with US credit card.
So, what are the chances of getting her money back? What proof shall she carry the next time she goes to Argentina?
Thank you for any light you can shed on this.
Regarding her vacation... heat wave, blackouts, insecurity, .. nothing exciting to report.
who to call in Argentina?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BA transit apps
- 2 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 3 Puno hotel with kids?
- 4 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 5 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 6 Ecuador Guide Book
- 7 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 8 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 9 Money in Buenos Aires
- 10 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 11 Solo female travelling around South America
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 14 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 15 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 16 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 17 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 18 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 19 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 20 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 21 Quito: Old city or new?
- 22 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 23 Bogota
- 24 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 25 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions