My daughter had a valid 10 year visa to Argentina. She got a new US passport and forgot to bring the old passport to the Airport. AA would not let her on board so she had to pay another $150 and obtained one on line and paid with US credit card.
So, what are the chances of getting her money back? What proof shall she carry the next time she goes to Argentina?
Thank you for any light you can shed on this.
Regarding her vacation... heat wave, blackouts, insecurity, .. nothing exciting to report.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 2 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 3 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 4 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 5 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 6 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 7 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 8 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 9 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 10 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 11 Sixty days in Colombia
- 12 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 13 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 14 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 15 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 16 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 17 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 18 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 19 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 20 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 21 summer olympics in Rio
- 22 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 23 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 24 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 25 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?