I had planned on taking the Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu next spring, but I've since read some not so good reviews. Has anyone taken both the Hiram Binham and the Vistadome. How did they compare?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy ssn card, Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers lisence
- 2 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 3 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 4 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 5 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 6 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 7 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 8 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 9 Santiago, Chile
- 10 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 11 limited time in Cusco
- 12 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 13 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 14 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 15 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 16 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 17 Back "home" in Barranco
- 18 Day trips from Montevideo
- 19 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 20 2 weeks in Colombia
- 21 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 22 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 23 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review
- 24 Layover in Lima
- 25 Gym recommendations for Quito Centro Historico