I had planned on taking the Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu next spring, but I've since read some not so good reviews. Has anyone taken both the Hiram Binham and the Vistadome. How did they compare?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 2 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 3 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 4 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 5 Choquequirao Questions
- 6 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 7 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 8 MARCHU PICCHU
- 9 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 10 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 11 One week in Cartagena?
- 12 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 13 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 14 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 15 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 16 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 17 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 18 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 19 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 20 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 21 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 22 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 23 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 24 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 25 Rainbow mountain trek