We are planning to stay in Rio for three days prior to our cruise sailing on January 3, 2015.
Any suggestions where to stay in Rio so we can enjoy the city and also have convenient commute to the port?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 2 Flying Solo to South America
- 3 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 4 Where to start in May?
- 5 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 6 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 7 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 8 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 9 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 10 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 11 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 12 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 13 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 15 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 16 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 17 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 18 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 19 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 20 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 21 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 22 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 23 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 24 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 25 A brief encounter with Ecuador