We are planning to stay in Rio for three days prior to our cruise sailing on January 3, 2015.
Any suggestions where to stay in Rio so we can enjoy the city and also have convenient commute to the port?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/bellatone/
- 2 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 3 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?
- 4 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 5 Pereu Floodingf
- 6 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 7 Lunahuana
- 8 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 9 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 10 One week in Cartagena?
- 11 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 12 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 13 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 14 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 15 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 16 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 17 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 18 Choquequirao Questions
- 19 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 20 MARCHU PICCHU
- 21 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 22 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 23 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 24 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 25 Agency to purchase tickets to US