Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 TDP in August
- 2 Amazon Cruise
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 5 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 6 Brazil for Carnival
- 7 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 Last 2 weeks
- 10 10 nights in Argentina
- 11 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 12 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 13 Sobering Film
- 14 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 15 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 16 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 17 Machu Picchu First?
- 18 Rosh Hashanah
- 19 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 20 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 21 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 22 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 23 Patagonia trip decisions
- 24 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 25 VENEZUELA : avoid POSADA La CASITA and GEKKO TOurs in Ciudad Bolivar