Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1 day in Rio
- 2 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 3 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 4 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 5 Solo female travelling around South America
- 6 Bariloche car rental
- 7 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 8 Galapagos Islands
- 9 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 10 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 11 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 12 Day trip to Paracas
- 13 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 14 Peru trip
- 15 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 16 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 17 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 18 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 19 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 20 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 21 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 22 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca
- 23 Peru: Machu Picchu Cusco itinerary help
- 24 Need help with planning a six-week trip?
- 25 Mendoza to Bariloche