Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 2 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 3 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 4 Easter Day in Rio
- 5 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 6 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 7 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 8 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 9 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 10 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 11 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 12 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 13 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 14 Three weeks in South America
- 15 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 16 Patagonia tour in April
- 17 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 20 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 21 Off the beaten track
- 22 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 23 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 24 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike
- 25 Peru: a month travel in February