Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 4 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 5 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 8 8 Days in Peru
- 9 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 10 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 11 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 12 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 13 Transportation in Ecuador
- 14 NW of Argentina
- 15 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 16 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 17 Ten days in Ecuador
- 18 amazon jungle trips
- 19 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 20 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 23 Peru versus Bolivia
- 24 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 25 Enchanting-South America-tour companies