Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
View all South America activity »
- 1 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 2 Crellston and Others
- 3 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 4 Reflections on our South America trip
- 5 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 6 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 7 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 8 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 9 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 10 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 11 8 Days in Brazil
- 12 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 13 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 14 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 15 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 16 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 17 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 18 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 19 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 20 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 21 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 22 Peru Hop?
- 23 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 24 Uruguay Re-Do
- 25 Montevideo, Uruguay