Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 2 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 3 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 4 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 5 Cell phone in Brazil
- 6 10 Full Days in Peru
- 7 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 8 10 day itinerary questions
- 9 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 10 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 11 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 12 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 13 Santiago 2 days
- 14 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 15 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 16 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 17 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 18 10 day in peru
- 19 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 20 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 21 Mendoza
- 22 Patagonia in November 2014 Need help with rental SUV or guide
- 23 Hotel Suggestions Cusco, Aguas calientes, Urubamba, Puno, Lima etc..
- 24 General Peru questions
- 25 Argentina Holiday Help