Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 2 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 3 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 4 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 5 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 6 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 7 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 8 Columbia Local Beer
- 9 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 10 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 11 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 12 10 days in Argentina
- 13 february/march- where to go?
- 14 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 15 Peruvian Amazon
- 16 driving to salvador
- 17 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 18 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 19 Peru, help cutting costs
- 20 cartagena , columbia
- 21 Peru Itinerary Help
- 22 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 23 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 24 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 25 Birding in Mindo