Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 shower doors installation
- 2 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 5 Easter Island flight delays?
- 6 argentina & brazil
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 9 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 10 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 11 Brazilian music
- 12 Christmas in Cusco
- 13 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 14 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 15 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 16 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 17 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 18 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 19 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 20 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 21 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 22 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 23 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 24 Private sightseeing
- 25 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!