Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 2 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 3 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 4 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 5 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 6 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 7 2 wks in Colombia
- 8 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 9 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 10 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 11 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 12 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 13 iguaza falls
- 14 Argentina Holiday Help
- 15 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 16 Buenos Aries
- 17 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 18 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 19 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 20 cheap flights to paraguay
- 21 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 22 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 23 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 24 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 25 Obtaining a visa while abroad