Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 5 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 6 Three weeks in South America
- 7 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 8 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 9 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 10 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 11 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 12 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 13 Easter Day in Rio
- 14 Argentina Trip report
- 15 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 16 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 17 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 18 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 19 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 20 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 21 Patagonia tour
- 22 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 23 Patagonia tour in April
- 24 Patagonia tour
- 25 NatGeo Patagonia trip