Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Guide and car for day in Quito
- 2 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 3 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 4 TDP in August
- 5 Peru in December
- 6 Quito: Old city or new?
- 7 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 8 amazon jungle trips
- 9 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 10 Amazon Cruise
- 11 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 12 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 13 Brazil for Carnival
- 14 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 15 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 16 Last 2 weeks
- 17 10 nights in Argentina
- 18 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 19 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 20 Sobering Film
- 21 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 22 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 23 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 24 Machu Picchu First?
- 25 Rosh Hashanah