Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 2 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 3 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 4 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 5 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 6 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 7 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 8 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 11 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 12 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 13 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 14 Private sightseeing
- 15 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 16 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 17 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 18 argentina & brazil
- 19 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 20 private sightseeing
- 21 private tour options
- 22 Currency Woes
- 23 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 24 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 25 Argentina Holiday Help