Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 2 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 3 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 4 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 5 Pantanal on your own
- 6 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 7 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 8 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 9 Ecuador - should we go?
- 10 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 11 Santiago 2 days
- 12 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 13 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 14 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 15 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 16 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 17 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 18 Lodge in Pantanal
- 19 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 20 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 21 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 22 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 23 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 24 Cell phone in Brazil
- 25 10 Full Days in Peru