Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ten days in Ecuador
- 2 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 5 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 6 NW of Argentina
- 7 Peru versus Bolivia
- 8 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 9 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 10 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 11 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 12 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 13 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 14 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 15 Peru in December
- 16 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 17 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 18 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 19 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 20 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 21 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 22 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia
- 23 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 24 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina
- 25 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest