Looking to spend 10-12 days in Argentina/Chile starting in Buenos Aires. I like the idea of going to El Calafate or further south but everything is a flight + car ride. What are easier/convenient places to stay/itineraries for luxury resorts that emphasize some active/adventure activities? Have heard Llao Llao, Los Charros etc.. Was thinking 4 nights B.A... then either Uruguay (Four Seasons Carmelo) or Mendoza (Park Hyatt seems better value than Cavas or Vines) and then 4-5 nights in Patgonia. All the flights are through B.A so it doesnt really matter where you are prior, you have to fly back into B.A. Thanks vm
Where to stay in Patagonia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 2 Language study in Brazil
- 3 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 4 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 Chile - IVA Tax
- 7 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Trip Report
- 10 Argentina Holiday Help
- 11 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 12 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 13 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 14 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 15 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 16 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 17 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 18 1st South American adventure
- 19 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 20 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 21 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 22 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 23 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 24 For Neoptropical Birders
- 25 Columbia Questions