I am a female that is considering teaching for a semester in either Santiago, Rio, or Buenos Aires and have 2 kids that will be 6 and 10. Any advice or suggestions? Which would you choose and why?
Where to go with a 6 and 10 year old? Santiago, Rio, or Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 2 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 3 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 4 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 5 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 6 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 7 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 8 JW Marriott Lima
- 9 Trip Report - Very Long
- 10 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 11 Quito recommendations
- 12 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 13 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 14 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 15 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 18 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 19 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 20 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 21 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 22 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 23 Ecuador-tour guides
- 24 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 25 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons