I am a female that is considering teaching for a semester in either Santiago, Rio, or Buenos Aires and have 2 kids that will be 6 and 10. Any advice or suggestions? Which would you choose and why?
Where to go with a 6 and 10 year old? Santiago, Rio, or Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 2 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 3 Car rental in Patagonia
- 4 Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Lima to Foz
- 6 Chile Private Tour
- 7 Language study in Brazil
- 8 Columbia Questions
- 9 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 10 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 11 Argentina Holiday Help
- 12 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 13 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 14 Chile - IVA Tax
- 15 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Trip Report
- 18 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 19 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 20 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 21 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 22 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 23 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 24 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 25 1st South American adventure