We are an active couple in our mid 30s and we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary next April. I'm beginning to think about where we'd like to go and while I have a few ideas I'd love to hear other suggestions. We'll have about 10 days and interests include hiking, wildlife, culture, diving and great food. We are not looking at Peru this time as my new SIL is Peruvian and we will be taking a family trip at another time. As always an advice is appreciated!
Where to go in April?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 2 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 3 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 4 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 5 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 6 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 7 Easter Day in Rio
- 8 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 9 Patagonia tour
- 10 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 11 Patagonia tour in April
- 12 Patagonia tour
- 13 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 14 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 15 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 16 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 17 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 18 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 19 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 20 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 21 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 22 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 23 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 24 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 25 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions