We are an active couple in our mid 30s and we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary next April. I'm beginning to think about where we'd like to go and while I have a few ideas I'd love to hear other suggestions. We'll have about 10 days and interests include hiking, wildlife, culture, diving and great food. We are not looking at Peru this time as my new SIL is Peruvian and we will be taking a family trip at another time. As always an advice is appreciated!
Where to go in April?
View all South America activity »
- 1 Santiago on Christmas Day??
- 2 Crellston and Others
- 3 Peru Query Escaped Peru
- 4 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 5 Is 6 weeks enough to go from Lima, Peru to Buenos Aires?
- 6 Help with itinerary
- 7 fly fishing near Santiago
- 8 Private transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso
- 9 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 10 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 11 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 12 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 13 Blue rate
- 14 Trip report for Bariloche
- 15 Peru: Markawasi anyone?
- 16 How bad are the floods in Rio currently?
- 17 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 18 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 19 Reflections on our South America trip
- 20 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 21 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 22 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 23 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 24 8 Days in Brazil
- 25 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo