I am a bit confused as to where I should be spending the new year ? Salta or Mendoza ? Or somewhere else ?
I will be in potosi, bolivia around 24th December .. A bit confused where should I be spending the New Years ...I searched a bit online but still haven't found anything ...
Celebrating new year for me is usually dancing the entire night with friends and family..
Any inputs guyz ??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 2 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 3 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 4 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 5 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 6 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 7 60 day Trip to South America
- 8 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 9 Cities near santiago chile?
- 10 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 11 Buenos Aires
- 12 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 13 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 14 Hotels in Argentina
- 15 Two day stay in Lima
- 16 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 17 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 18 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 19 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 20 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
- 21 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 22 Peru itinerary
- 23 Questions On Packing For Patagonia
- 24 Need Help in Planning JuneItinerary for South Ameirca
- 25 Torres del Paine W Trek... Mid June or Late August???