I am a bit confused as to where I should be spending the new year ? Salta or Mendoza ? Or somewhere else ?
I will be in potosi, bolivia around 24th December .. A bit confused where should I be spending the New Years ...I searched a bit online but still haven't found anything ...
Celebrating new year for me is usually dancing the entire night with friends and family..
Any inputs guyz ??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 스위피 주소 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 게임몽주소 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 4 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 5 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 6 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 7 Argentina vs Chile
- 8 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 9 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 10 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 11 Avianca business class
- 12 Planning Argentina Trip
- 13 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 14 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 15 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 16 Feria de las flores
- 17 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 18 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 19 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 20 comments
- 21 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 22 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 23 Huacachina, Peru
- 24 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 25 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro