I am a bit confused as to where I should be spending the new year ? Salta or Mendoza ? Or somewhere else ?
I will be in potosi, bolivia around 24th December .. A bit confused where should I be spending the New Years ...I searched a bit online but still haven't found anything ...
Celebrating new year for me is usually dancing the entire night with friends and family..
Any inputs guyz ??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 2 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 3 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 4 Trip Report: Bogota
- 5 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 6 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 7 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 8 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 9 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 11 Pantanal tour prices
- 12 Safety in Rio?
- 13 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 14 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 15 Argentina Trip report
- 16 My Lima Layover
- 17 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 18 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 19 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 20 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 21 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 22 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 23 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 24 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 25 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco