I am a bit confused as to where I should be spending the new year ? Salta or Mendoza ? Or somewhere else ?
I will be in potosi, bolivia around 24th December .. A bit confused where should I be spending the New Years ...I searched a bit online but still haven't found anything ...
Celebrating new year for me is usually dancing the entire night with friends and family..
Any inputs guyz ??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Neurocet http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews/
- 2 Leather jacket in buenos Aries?
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/io-boost/
- 4 Is it worth the Brazil visa to see the Falls?
- 5 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 6 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 7 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 8 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 9 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 10 Argentina in October--more questions
- 11 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 12 South America this October
- 13 Chile or Argentina?
- 14 11 hours in Lima
- 15 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 16 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 17 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 18 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 19 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 20 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 21 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 22 Peru in December
- 23 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 24 Tarapoto
- 25 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia