My husband and I travelled to Venezuela back in 1990 and we stayed at a resort about 15 minutes outside of Puerto La Cruz. It was quite sprawling and had a lot of tropical grounds and was frequented by many people from other parts of S.A. Does anybody know the name of the place I am talking about? Unfortunately, all of our pictures and info were lost in a move and I am just interested in figuring out where we were. I think it is closed now as it was going down hill. Thanks for the help!
what's in a name
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 2 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 3 Back to South America
- 4 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 7 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 8 Fire in Valparaiso
- 9 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 10 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 11 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 12 Ecuador - should we go?
- 13 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 14 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 15 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu