My husband and I travelled to Venezuela back in 1990 and we stayed at a resort about 15 minutes outside of Puerto La Cruz. It was quite sprawling and had a lot of tropical grounds and was frequented by many people from other parts of S.A. Does anybody know the name of the place I am talking about? Unfortunately, all of our pictures and info were lost in a move and I am just interested in figuring out where we were. I think it is closed now as it was going down hill. Thanks for the help!
what's in a name
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 2 2 weeks in Argentina
- 3 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 4 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 5 Birding in Mindo
- 6 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 7 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 8 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 9 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 10 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 11 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 12 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!