Hello good people:
My son is going next week to different countries in South America for a year. He is going to work as a volunteer in different medical clinics in some rural areas and some cities( he is a medical student), and travel a little. He may be taking just one big suite case or one big backpack , (WHAT IS BETTER?), he will be staying some times with families some times in hotels
Any suggestion as for what is a MUST to take there as he keeps saying that he does not want to carry much and he will buy there if he needs . He is taking malaria pills, anti biotics and he took yellow fever shot.
I am really worried that he may not be well prepared.
Any advice please write
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 2 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 3 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 4 Sixty days in Colombia
- 5 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 6 Cajamarca
- 7 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 8 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 9 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 10 Patagonia - Equipment
- 11 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 12 Chile or Argentina?
- 13 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 14 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 15 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 16 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 17 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 18 Flights to Northern Peru
- 19 Santiago neighborhood
- 20 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 21 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 22 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 23 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 24 CasaCor Lima 2016
- 25 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
what to carry going to different countries and vaccinations
Hello good people: