Hello good people:
My son is going next week to different countries in South America for a year. He is going to work as a volunteer in different medical clinics in some rural areas and some cities( he is a medical student), and travel a little. He may be taking just one big suite case or one big backpack , (WHAT IS BETTER?), he will be staying some times with families some times in hotels
Any suggestion as for what is a MUST to take there as he keeps saying that he does not want to carry much and he will buy there if he needs . He is taking malaria pills, anti biotics and he took yellow fever shot.
I am really worried that he may not be well prepared.
Any advice please write
Thank you all
what to carry going to different countries and vaccinations
Hello good people:
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 2 Ecuador Guide Book
- 3 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 4 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 5 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 6 Money in Buenos Aires
- 7 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 8 Solo female travelling around South America
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 11 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 12 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 13 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 14 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 15 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 16 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 17 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 18 Quito: Old city or new?
- 19 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 20 Bogota
- 21 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 22 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 24 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 25 4 weeks in Chile