Hello good people:
My son is going next week to different countries in South America for a year. He is going to work as a volunteer in different medical clinics in some rural areas and some cities( he is a medical student), and travel a little. He may be taking just one big suite case or one big backpack , (WHAT IS BETTER?), he will be staying some times with families some times in hotels
Any suggestion as for what is a MUST to take there as he keeps saying that he does not want to carry much and he will buy there if he needs . He is taking malaria pills, anti biotics and he took yellow fever shot.
I am really worried that he may not be well prepared.
Any advice please write
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 2 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 3 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 4 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 5 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 6 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 7 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 8 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 9 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 10 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 11 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 12 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 13 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 14 Sixty days in Colombia
- 15 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 16 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 17 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 18 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 19 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 20 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 21 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 22 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 23 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 24 summer olympics in Rio
- 25 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
what to carry going to different countries and vaccinations
Hello good people: