Hello good people:
My son is going next week to different countries in South America for a year. He is going to work as a volunteer in different medical clinics in some rural areas and some cities( he is a medical student), and travel a little. He may be taking just one big suite case or one big backpack , (WHAT IS BETTER?), he will be staying some times with families some times in hotels
Any suggestion as for what is a MUST to take there as he keeps saying that he does not want to carry much and he will buy there if he needs . He is taking malaria pills, anti biotics and he took yellow fever shot.
I am really worried that he may not be well prepared.
Any advice please write
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Local Community Guides Project
- 2 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 3 Bariloche car rental
- 4 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 5 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 6 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 7 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Machu Picchu in January
- 9 Dining in Medellin
- 10 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 11 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 12 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 13 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 14 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 15 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 16 santiago chile area
- 17 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 18 Reflections on our South America trip
- 19 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 20 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 21 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 22 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 23 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 24 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 25 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
what to carry going to different countries and vaccinations
Hello good people: