Hello good people:
My son is going next week to different countries in South America for a year. He is going to work as a volunteer in different medical clinics in some rural areas and some cities( he is a medical student), and travel a little. He may be taking just one big suite case or one big backpack , (WHAT IS BETTER?), he will be staying some times with families some times in hotels
Any suggestion as for what is a MUST to take there as he keeps saying that he does not want to carry much and he will buy there if he needs . He is taking malaria pills, anti biotics and he took yellow fever shot.
I am really worried that he may not be well prepared.
Any advice please write
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 2 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 3 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 4 Choquequirao Questions
- 5 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 6 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 7 MARCHU PICCHU
- 8 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 9 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 10 One week in Cartagena?
- 11 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 12 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 13 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 14 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 15 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 16 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 17 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 18 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 19 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 20 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 21 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 22 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 23 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 24 Rainbow mountain trek
- 25 Advice about Inti Raymi in Ecuador this year
what to carry going to different countries and vaccinations
Hello good people: