Hello good people:
My son is going next week to different countries in South America for a year. He is going to work as a volunteer in different medical clinics in some rural areas and some cities( he is a medical student), and travel a little. He may be taking just one big suite case or one big backpack , (WHAT IS BETTER?), he will be staying some times with families some times in hotels
Any suggestion as for what is a MUST to take there as he keeps saying that he does not want to carry much and he will buy there if he needs . He is taking malaria pills, anti biotics and he took yellow fever shot.
I am really worried that he may not be well prepared.
Any advice please write
Thank you all
what to carry going to different countries and vaccinations
Hello good people:
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 2 Quito trip
- 3 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 4 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 5 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 6 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 7 1 day in Rio
- 8 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 9 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 10 Solo female travelling around South America
- 11 Bariloche car rental
- 12 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 13 Galapagos Islands
- 14 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 15 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 16 Day trip to Paracas
- 17 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 18 Peru trip
- 19 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 20 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 21 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 22 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 23 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 24 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 25 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies