My husband and I have been debating this question for a while now: If we have the 10 AM tickets to climb Huayna Picchu, do we need to be at the Machu Picchu entrance super early? If so, we'll probably stay in Aguas Calientes the night before. If we can take our time in the morning, however, we were thinking of leaving from Ollantaymbo the same day we visit MP... is that wise?
Thanks in advance for your help!
What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 2 Lodge in Pantanal
- 3 Pantanal on your own
- 4 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 5 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 6 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 7 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 8 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 9 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 10 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 11 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 12 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 13 Cell phone in Brazil
- 14 10 Full Days in Peru
- 15 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 16 10 day itinerary questions
- 17 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 18 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 19 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 20 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 21 Santiago 2 days
- 22 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 23 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru