I am travelling with my wife to South America for 2 months this November.
I really would like to visit & see Patagonia, but am not overly interested in travelling all the way to the end of the world, Ushuaia.
Could somebody be able to advise of what the essential towns / cities are in the Patagonian region? I would like to cover these myself, i.e. not through a tour company
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Packing for Chile in November
- 2 Safety warning?
- 3 Peruvian traditional sweets
- 4 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 5 Amazon side trip
- 6 Lima stopover
- 7 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 8 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 9 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 10 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 11 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 12 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 13 Santiago - where to stay?
- 14 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 15 Tour guide/ agency
- 16 Patagonia Planning
- 17 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 18 March trip to Brazil
- 19 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 20 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 21 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 22 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 23 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 24 Safety?
- 25 Peru travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery