My son is marrying a lovely young woman from Mendoza, Argentina in April 2011. We, of course, will be attending the wedding. This is my first international trip and I have to admit I'm a little nervous. I could use any advice/help at all to make the most of our trip. We will stay in Mendoza for 5 days and then flying to Buenos Aires for 4 days. I have so many questions...where to stay...what to do in both Mendoza and Buenos Aires. I keep lookng at the Park Hyatt in Mendoza. Other family members are staying at Villagio Hotel Boutique. We have not met our future daughter-in-law's family yet. Her mother does not speak English and I do not speak Spanish. Help!
Wedding in Mendoza
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Speak to me of Peru
- 2 Back to South America
- 3 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 4 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 5 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 6 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 7 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 8 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 9 Fire in Valparaiso
- 10 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 11 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 12 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 13 Ecuador - should we go?
- 14 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 15 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 16 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 17 Driving in Ecuador
- 18 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 19 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 20 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 21 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 22 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 23 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 24 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 25 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra