My son is marrying a lovely young woman from Mendoza, Argentina in April 2011. We, of course, will be attending the wedding. This is my first international trip and I have to admit I'm a little nervous. I could use any advice/help at all to make the most of our trip. We will stay in Mendoza for 5 days and then flying to Buenos Aires for 4 days. I have so many questions...where to stay...what to do in both Mendoza and Buenos Aires. I keep lookng at the Park Hyatt in Mendoza. Other family members are staying at Villagio Hotel Boutique. We have not met our future daughter-in-law's family yet. Her mother does not speak English and I do not speak Spanish. Help!
Wedding in Mendoza
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 2 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 3 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 4 WWYD-time in Lima
- 5 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 6 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 7 Argentina Holiday Help
- 8 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 14 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 15 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 16 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 17 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 18 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 2 wks in Colombia
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Buenos Aries
- 23 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 24 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 25 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please