My son is marrying a lovely young woman from Mendoza, Argentina in April 2011. We, of course, will be attending the wedding. This is my first international trip and I have to admit I'm a little nervous. I could use any advice/help at all to make the most of our trip. We will stay in Mendoza for 5 days and then flying to Buenos Aires for 4 days. I have so many questions...where to stay...what to do in both Mendoza and Buenos Aires. I keep lookng at the Park Hyatt in Mendoza. Other family members are staying at Villagio Hotel Boutique. We have not met our future daughter-in-law's family yet. Her mother does not speak English and I do not speak Spanish. Help!
Wedding in Mendoza
View all South America activity »
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 3 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 4 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 5 8 Days in Brazil
- 6 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 7 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 8 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 9 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 10 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 11 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 12 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 13 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 14 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 15 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 16 Peru Hop?
- 17 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 18 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 19 Uruguay Re-Do
- 20 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 More suggested reading
- 23 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 24 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 25 Bariloche over XMas