I am looking at about 14 days seeing MP with a Galapagos extension. Possible travel dates between January to April. Wouldn't mind missing 2 weeks of cold back home (Winnipeg in January and February) but concerned about running into rainy season.
- 1 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 2 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 5 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 6 Back to South America
- 7 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 8 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 9 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 10 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 11 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 12 Vaya Adventures
- 13 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 14 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 15 Flights on LAN
- 16 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 17 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 21 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 22 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 23 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 25 Perito Moreno mini walk