I am looking at about 14 days seeing MP with a Galapagos extension. Possible travel dates between January to April. Wouldn't mind missing 2 weeks of cold back home (Winnipeg in January and February) but concerned about running into rainy season.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://bodyfitnessupplement.com/testogen/
- 2 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 3 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 4 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 5 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?
- 6 Looking for travel buddies in Salta/Jujuy
- 7 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 8 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 9 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 10 Argentina vs Chile
- 11 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 12 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 13 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 14 Avianca business class
- 15 Planning Argentina Trip
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 18 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 19 Feria de las flores
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 22 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 23 comments
- 24 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 25 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?