I am looking at about 14 days seeing MP with a Galapagos extension. Possible travel dates between January to April. Wouldn't mind missing 2 weeks of cold back home (Winnipeg in January and February) but concerned about running into rainy season.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 2 Chile or Argentina?
- 3 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 4 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 5 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 6 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 7 Peru in December
- 8 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 9 Tarapoto
- 10 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 11 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 12 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 13 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 14 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 15 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 16 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 17 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 18 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 19 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 20 Campinas and Natal help
- 21 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 22 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 23 Uruguay for wildlife
- 24 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 25 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats