I will be travelling to San Pedro de Atacama in August and would like help in figuring out what kind of clothing to bring for the weather. I know it can get cold, but how cold? We will be doing a variety of tours including the geysers starting at 4 AM. How hot does it get? Any suggestions would be helpful especially since we try to keep our luggage to carry ons.
Weather and Dress for the Atacama Desert
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina Holiday Help
- 2 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 3 Language study in Brazil
- 4 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 5 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 6 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 7 Chile - IVA Tax
- 8 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Trip Report
- 11 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 12 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 13 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 14 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 15 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 16 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 17 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 18 1st South American adventure
- 19 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 20 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 21 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 22 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 23 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 24 For Neoptropical Birders
- 25 Columbia Questions