I committed a blunder by buying airline tickets for Brazil, but without realizing, as US Citizens, we need tourist visas for Brazil. Our flights leave in two days! I've been reading how difficult it is to get visas for Brazil. We live not too far from NYC, and would be willing to go to the Brazilian embassy there, if I was sure of getting a visa the same day, or even the next. Philadelphia is closer, but I don't think there's a B. embassy there. I understand that it takes weeks to get a visa by mail, or through a visa procurement service. It may be best for us to just cancel the trip, and take the hit from the airlines. I'd appreciate any frank advice. Thanks.
We need 2 visas for Brazil, fast
View all South America activity »
- 1 8 Days in Brazil
- 2 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 3 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 4 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 5 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 6 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 7 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 8 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 9 Peru Hop?
- 10 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 11 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 12 Uruguay Re-Do
- 13 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 14 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 15 More suggested reading
- 16 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 17 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 18 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 19 Bariloche over XMas
- 20 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 21 Traveling with a Computer?
- 22 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 23 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 24 18 Day Argentina Itinerary
- 25 Rent a car and travel through Patagonia? Join us!