We are flying into Caracas airport and will be forced to stay overnight to catch our plane to Los Roques the next morning. We have no desire to see Caracas and frankly, after reading many blogs here and the like, are a bit afraid of the dang town. In any case, could someone recommend a hotel very near the airport for us to just basically sleep in and then return to the airport. I realize they are expensive but I am willing to drop some money in return for a safe feeling.
Wanted: Hotel right next to Caracas Airport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 2 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 3 Cuzco Peru
- 4 Iguazu Falls. Argentina and Brazil. Winter.
- 5 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 6 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 7 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 8 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 9 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 10 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 11 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 14 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 15 Three weeks in South America
- 16 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 17 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 18 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 19 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 20 Easter Day in Rio
- 21 Argentina Trip report
- 22 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 23 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 24 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 25 Local tour companies in Bolivia