We are flying into Caracas airport and will be forced to stay overnight to catch our plane to Los Roques the next morning. We have no desire to see Caracas and frankly, after reading many blogs here and the like, are a bit afraid of the dang town. In any case, could someone recommend a hotel very near the airport for us to just basically sleep in and then return to the airport. I realize they are expensive but I am willing to drop some money in return for a safe feeling.
Wanted: Hotel right next to Caracas Airport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 2 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 3 Solo female travelling around South America
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 6 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 7 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 8 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 9 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 10 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 11 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 12 Columbia Local Beer
- 13 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 14 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 15 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 16 10 days in Argentina
- 17 february/march- where to go?
- 18 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 19 driving to salvador
- 20 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 21 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 22 Peru, help cutting costs
- 23 cartagena , columbia
- 24 Peru Itinerary Help
- 25 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?