We are flying into Caracas airport and will be forced to stay overnight to catch our plane to Los Roques the next morning. We have no desire to see Caracas and frankly, after reading many blogs here and the like, are a bit afraid of the dang town. In any case, could someone recommend a hotel very near the airport for us to just basically sleep in and then return to the airport. I realize they are expensive but I am willing to drop some money in return for a safe feeling.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Have the? or perhaps favorite goods
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 3 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 4 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 5 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 6 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 7 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 8 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 9 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 10 Santiago, Chile
- 11 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 12 limited time in Cusco
- 13 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 14 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 15 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 16 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 17 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 18 Back "home" in Barranco
- 19 Day trips from Montevideo
- 20 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 21 2 weeks in Colombia
- 22 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 23 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 24 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review
- 25 Layover in Lima