We are flying into Caracas airport and will be forced to stay overnight to catch our plane to Los Roques the next morning. We have no desire to see Caracas and frankly, after reading many blogs here and the like, are a bit afraid of the dang town. In any case, could someone recommend a hotel very near the airport for us to just basically sleep in and then return to the airport. I realize they are expensive but I am willing to drop some money in return for a safe feeling.
Wanted: Hotel right next to Caracas Airport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 2 Birding in Mindo
- 3 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 6 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 7 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 8 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 9 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 10 Peru Escorted Travel
- 11 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 12 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 17 2 weeks in Argentina
- 18 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 19 Back to South America
- 20 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 21 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 22 JW Marriott Lima
- 23 Trip Report - Very Long
- 24 Quito recommendations
- 25 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?