We are flying into Caracas airport and will be forced to stay overnight to catch our plane to Los Roques the next morning. We have no desire to see Caracas and frankly, after reading many blogs here and the like, are a bit afraid of the dang town. In any case, could someone recommend a hotel very near the airport for us to just basically sleep in and then return to the airport. I realize they are expensive but I am willing to drop some money in return for a safe feeling.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 How You Can (Do) exoslim fit Almost Instantly
- 2 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 3 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 4 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 5 Tour guide/ agency
- 6 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 7 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 8 Making the most of Montevideo
- 9 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 10 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 11 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 12 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 13 Santiago - where to stay?
- 14 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 15 Peru transport questioins
- 16 Places to eat like a local
- 17 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 18 Chile Trekking options
- 19 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 20 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 21 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 22 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 23 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 24 Insect repellent recommendations
- 25 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly