We are flying into Caracas airport and will be forced to stay overnight to catch our plane to Los Roques the next morning. We have no desire to see Caracas and frankly, after reading many blogs here and the like, are a bit afraid of the dang town. In any case, could someone recommend a hotel very near the airport for us to just basically sleep in and then return to the airport. I realize they are expensive but I am willing to drop some money in return for a safe feeling.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 2 Northeast Brazil
- 3 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 6 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 7 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 10 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 11 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 12 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 13 Lima - driver for hire
- 14 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 15 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 16 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 17 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 18 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 19 Booking Treks in Cusco?
- 20 Best Hostels Cusco?
- 21 ONE WEEK IN COLOMBIA
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?
- 25 Current Conditions in Lima After Flooding...