We are flying into Caracas airport and will be forced to stay overnight to catch our plane to Los Roques the next morning. We have no desire to see Caracas and frankly, after reading many blogs here and the like, are a bit afraid of the dang town. In any case, could someone recommend a hotel very near the airport for us to just basically sleep in and then return to the airport. I realize they are expensive but I am willing to drop some money in return for a safe feeling.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best Latin American countries!
- 2 Sao Paulo
- 3 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 4 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 5 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 6 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 7 Salud !
- 8 Peru in Late February?
- 9 christmas in buenos aires
- 10 Cartagena
- 11 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 12 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 13 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 14 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 15 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 16 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 17 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 18 Galapagos Island
- 19 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 20 Puno to Lima
- 21 Solmar Tours in Peru
- 22 opinions on itinerary flow
- 23 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 24 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 25 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?