We are flying into Caracas airport and will be forced to stay overnight to catch our plane to Los Roques the next morning. We have no desire to see Caracas and frankly, after reading many blogs here and the like, are a bit afraid of the dang town. In any case, could someone recommend a hotel very near the airport for us to just basically sleep in and then return to the airport. I realize they are expensive but I am willing to drop some money in return for a safe feeling.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 2 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 5 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 6 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 7 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 8 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 9 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 10 Sixty days in Colombia
- 11 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 12 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 13 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 14 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 15 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 16 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 17 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 18 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 19 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 20 summer olympics in Rio
- 21 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 22 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 23 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 24 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
- 25 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?