We are flying into Caracas airport and will be forced to stay overnight to catch our plane to Los Roques the next morning. We have no desire to see Caracas and frankly, after reading many blogs here and the like, are a bit afraid of the dang town. In any case, could someone recommend a hotel very near the airport for us to just basically sleep in and then return to the airport. I realize they are expensive but I am willing to drop some money in return for a safe feeling.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 2 Cajamarca
- 3 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 4 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 5 Patagonia - Equipment
- 6 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 7 Chile or Argentina?
- 8 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 9 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 10 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 11 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 12 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 13 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 14 Flights to Northern Peru
- 15 Santiago neighborhood
- 16 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 17 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 18 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 19 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 20 CasaCor Lima 2016
- 21 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 22 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 23 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 24 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 25 Iguazu falls logistics