Does anyone have any experience or recommendations of outfits that arrange volunteer placements for middle aged folk in Cochabamba, Bolivia.?
Grateful for any help. Wilson.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 2 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 3 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 4 Choquequirao Questions
- 5 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 6 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 7 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 8 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 9 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 10 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 11 Sixty days in Colombia
- 12 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 13 Cajamarca
- 14 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 15 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 16 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 17 Patagonia - Equipment
- 18 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 19 Chile or Argentina?
- 20 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 21 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 22 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 23 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 24 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 25 Flights to Northern Peru