Ill hopefully be travelling to Boliva and taking a spanish course in the summer, and id also like to do osme volunteer work. I'm not prepared to spend thousands on a commercial trip, and was wondering if anyone knew of any NGO's that needed volunteers for a short amount fo time, doing anything really. Also I heard it was possible to just turn up and sort it all out there as there are so many NGO's working....
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 NORTON Tec^h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Antivirus Remove Reedit 24*7
- 2 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 3 Huacachina, Peru
- 4 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 5 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 6 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 7 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 8 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 9 Pantanal Lodges
- 10 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 11 Manaus
- 12 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 13 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 14 Avianca business class
- 15 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 17 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 18 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 19 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 20 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 21 How many days in Medellin area?
- 22 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 23 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 24 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 25 Peru Trip for the Family