Ill hopefully be travelling to Boliva and taking a spanish course in the summer, and id also like to do osme volunteer work. I'm not prepared to spend thousands on a commercial trip, and was wondering if anyone knew of any NGO's that needed volunteers for a short amount fo time, doing anything really. Also I heard it was possible to just turn up and sort it all out there as there are so many NGO's working....
Thanks very much
volunteering in Bolivia
- 1 Web Search Evaluator (Portuguese-Brazil)
- 2 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 5 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 6 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 7 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 8 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 9 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 10 Peru Hop?
- 11 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 12 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 13 Uruguay Re-Do
- 14 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 15 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 16 More suggested reading
- 17 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 18 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 19 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 20 Bariloche over XMas
- 21 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 22 Traveling with a Computer?
- 23 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 24 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 25 18 Day Argentina Itinerary