Is the volcanic ash still (late August 2011) a problem for domestic flights in Argentina? I heard today from the estancia we will be visiting in mid-October recommending that I change my flight to avoid Trelew airport due to ash from the Chilean volcano. I couldn't find any references to the ash situations more recently than late July. Does anyone know the current situation? We have several domestic flights in Argentina booked in late September/early-mid October. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 days in Argentina
- 2 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 3 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 Peru, help cutting costs
- 6 cartagena , columbia
- 7 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 8 Peru Itinerary Help
- 9 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 10 driving to salvador
- 11 february/march- where to go?
- 12 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 13 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 14 Birding in Mindo
- 15 Iguazu accomodation
- 16 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 17 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 18 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 21 Peru: a month travel in February
- 22 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 23 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 24 Off the beaten track
- 25 Solo female travelling around South America