Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 38 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we continue our journey through Colombia and check out the beautiful town of Salento and the nearby Cocora Valley, then head south to San Agustin via Cali and Popayan.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 US: AVAST ANTIVIRUS Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:385:4895 avast antivirus
- 2 Pisco sours
- 3 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 How many days in Medellin area?
- 6 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 7 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 8 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 9 Finding a group to hike with
- 10 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 11 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 12 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 13 Galapagus July
- 14 The Atacama Desert
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 17 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 18 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 19 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 20 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 21 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 22 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 23 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 24 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 25 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary