Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 38 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we continue our journey through Colombia and check out the beautiful town of Salento and the nearby Cocora Valley, then head south to San Agustin via Cali and Popayan.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/perlelux/
- 2 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 3 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 4 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 5 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 6 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 7 Brazil
- 8 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 9 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 10 Peru Trip for the Family
- 11 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 12 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 13 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 14 1.5 days in Rio
- 15 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 16 Galapagos tours
- 17 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 18 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 19 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 20 2 weeks trip
- 21 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 22 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 23 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 24 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 25 WEBJET