Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 38 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we continue our journey through Colombia and check out the beautiful town of Salento and the nearby Cocora Valley, then head south to San Agustin via Cali and Popayan.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 2 Flying Solo to South America
- 3 Where to start in May?
- 4 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 5 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 6 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 7 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 8 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 9 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 10 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 11 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 12 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 13 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 15 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 16 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 17 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 18 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 19 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 20 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 21 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 22 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 23 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 24 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 25 A brief encounter with Ecuador