Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 38 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we continue our journey through Colombia and check out the beautiful town of Salento and the nearby Cocora Valley, then head south to San Agustin via Cali and Popayan.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/vitapulse/
- 2 how to buy shares internet
- 3 buying stocks instantly
- 4 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 5 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 6 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 7 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 8 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 9 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 10 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 11 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 12 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 13 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 14 Santiago, Chile
- 15 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 16 limited time in Cusco
- 17 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 18 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 19 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 20 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 21 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 22 Back "home" in Barranco
- 23 Day trips from Montevideo
- 24 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 25 2 weeks in Colombia