Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 38 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we continue our journey through Colombia and check out the beautiful town of Salento and the nearby Cocora Valley, then head south to San Agustin via Cali and Popayan.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 2 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 3 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 4 Salud !
- 5 Peru in Late February?
- 6 christmas in buenos aires
- 7 Cartagena
- 8 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 9 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 10 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 11 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 12 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 13 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 14 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 15 Galapagos Island
- 16 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 17 Puno to Lima
- 18 Solmar Tours in Peru
- 19 opinions on itinerary flow
- 20 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 21 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 22 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 23 Cusco Marriott or Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Bolivia (esp Salar de Uyuni) - starting my research
- 25 First time in BA