Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we take on the Santa Cruz trek in Perú – a 4 day trek that begins a few hours from Huaraz in the town of Cashapampa, and gets you up to about 4750m – a record for all of us at the time.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Penis Enlargement Work >>> http://megacleanseradvice.com/tengenix/
- 2 TestadroxTry to improve your bicep curls. During a normal
- 3 Tour guide/ agency
- 4 Cassis Restaurant gift certificate?
- 5 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 6 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 7 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 8 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 9 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 10 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 11 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 12 Making the most of Montevideo
- 13 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 14 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 15 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 16 Santiago - where to stay?
- 17 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 18 Peru transport questioins
- 19 Places to eat like a local
- 20 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 21 Chile Trekking options
- 22 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 23 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 24 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 25 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
video: Planet Kapow 45 : The Santa Cruz Trek