Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we take on the Santa Cruz trek in Perú – a 4 day trek that begins a few hours from Huaraz in the town of Cashapampa, and gets you up to about 4750m – a record for all of us at the time.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 2 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 3 Patagonia - Equipment
- 4 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 5 Chile or Argentina?
- 6 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 7 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 8 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 9 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 10 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 11 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 12 Flights to Northern Peru
- 13 Santiago neighborhood
- 14 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 15 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 16 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 17 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 18 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 19 CasaCor Lima 2016
- 20 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 21 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 22 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 23 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 24 Iguazu falls logistics
- 25 Still more Argentine questions
video: Planet Kapow 45 : The Santa Cruz Trek