Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we take on the Santa Cruz trek in Perú – a 4 day trek that begins a few hours from Huaraz in the town of Cashapampa, and gets you up to about 4750m – a record for all of us at the time.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru 18 day itinerary help please!
- 2 Panama, Ecuador and Colombia trip report
- 3 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 4 galapagos island
- 5 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 6 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 7 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 8 christmas in buenos aires
- 9 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 10 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 11 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 12 Best Latin American countries!
- 13 Peru in Late February?
- 14 Sao Paulo
- 15 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 16 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 17 Salud !
- 18 Cartagena
- 19 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 20 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 21 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 22 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 23 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 24 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 25 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
video: Planet Kapow 45 : The Santa Cruz Trek