Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we take on the Santa Cruz trek in Perú – a 4 day trek that begins a few hours from Huaraz in the town of Cashapampa, and gets you up to about 4750m – a record for all of us at the time.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 2 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 3 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 4 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 5 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 6 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 7 Galapagos Add Ons
- 8 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 9 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 10 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 11 Trip Report Ecuador
- 12 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 13 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 14 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 15 Day trips from Montevideo
- 16 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 17 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 18 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 19 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 20 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 21 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 22 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 23 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 24 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
video: Planet Kapow 45 : The Santa Cruz Trek