Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we take on the Santa Cruz trek in Perú – a 4 day trek that begins a few hours from Huaraz in the town of Cashapampa, and gets you up to about 4750m – a record for all of us at the time.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cajamarca
- 2 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 3 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 4 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 5 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 6 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 7 Patagonia - Equipment
- 8 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 9 Chile or Argentina?
- 10 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 11 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 12 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 13 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 14 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 15 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 16 Flights to Northern Peru
- 17 Santiago neighborhood
- 18 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 19 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 20 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 21 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 22 CasaCor Lima 2016
- 23 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 24 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 25 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
video: Planet Kapow 45 : The Santa Cruz Trek