Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we take on the Santa Cruz trek in Perú – a 4 day trek that begins a few hours from Huaraz in the town of Cashapampa, and gets you up to about 4750m – a record for all of us at the time.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 2 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 3 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 4 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 5 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 6 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 7 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 8 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 9 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 10 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 11 help with a trip to south america
- 12 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 13 Mistura - anyone been?
- 14 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 15 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 16 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 17 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 18 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 19 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 20 Trip to the Amazon!
- 21 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 22 Peruvian Independence Day
- 23 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 24 Globo hours to change money
- 25 Traveling south america, help
video: Planet Kapow 45 : The Santa Cruz Trek