Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we check out the ruins of Zaña then we head south the Huaraz to meet up with our team member Danielle and contemplate the Santa Cruz Trek. Before the trek we take a trip out to the incredible site of the ruins of Chavin de Huanta.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 2 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 3 Safety warning?
- 4 Iguazu falls logistics
- 5 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 6 Packing for Chile in November
- 7 Lima stopover
- 8 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 9 Amazon side trip
- 10 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 11 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 12 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 13 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 14 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 15 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 16 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 17 Santiago - where to stay?
- 18 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 19 Tour guide/ agency
- 20 Patagonia Planning
- 21 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 22 March trip to Brazil
- 23 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 25 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
video: Planet Kapow 44 : Zaña to Chavin de Huantar