Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we check out the ruins of Zaña then we head south the Huaraz to meet up with our team member Danielle and contemplate the Santa Cruz Trek. Before the trek we take a trip out to the incredible site of the ruins of Chavin de Huanta.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 2 Flying Solo to South America
- 3 South American destinations for introverts?
- 4 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 5 Where to start in May?
- 6 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 7 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 8 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 9 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 10 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 11 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 12 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 13 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 14 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 16 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 17 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 18 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 19 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 20 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 21 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 22 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 23 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 24 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 25 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
video: Planet Kapow 44 : Zaña to Chavin de Huantar