Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we check out the ruins of Zaña then we head south the Huaraz to meet up with our team member Danielle and contemplate the Santa Cruz Trek. Before the trek we take a trip out to the incredible site of the ruins of Chavin de Huanta.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Neurocet http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews/
- 2 Leather jacket in buenos Aries?
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/io-boost/
- 4 Is it worth the Brazil visa to see the Falls?
- 5 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 6 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 7 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 8 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 9 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 10 Argentina in October--more questions
- 11 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 12 South America this October
- 13 Chile or Argentina?
- 14 11 hours in Lima
- 15 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 16 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 17 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 18 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 19 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 20 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 21 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 22 Peru in December
- 23 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 24 Tarapoto
- 25 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
video: Planet Kapow 44 : Zaña to Chavin de Huantar