Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we check out the ruins of Zaña then we head south the Huaraz to meet up with our team member Danielle and contemplate the Santa Cruz Trek. Before the trek we take a trip out to the incredible site of the ruins of Chavin de Huanta.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 2 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 3 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 4 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 5 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 6 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 7 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 8 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 9 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 10 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 11 Cajamarca
- 12 Choquequirao Questions
- 13 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 14 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 15 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 16 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 17 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 18 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 19 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 20 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 21 Sixty days in Colombia
- 22 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 23 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 24 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 25 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
video: Planet Kapow 44 : Zaña to Chavin de Huantar