Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we check out the ruins of Zaña then we head south the Huaraz to meet up with our team member Danielle and contemplate the Santa Cruz Trek. Before the trek we take a trip out to the incredible site of the ruins of Chavin de Huanta.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 (U.N) GMAIL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:982:8520 GMAIL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 click here: http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nutrivix-it/
- 3 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 4 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 5 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 6 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 7 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 8 Pantanal Lodges
- 9 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 10 Manaus
- 11 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 12 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 13 Avianca business class
- 14 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 18 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 19 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 20 How many days in Medellin area?
- 21 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 22 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 23 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 24 Peru Trip for the Family
- 25 Pisco sours
video: Planet Kapow 44 : Zaña to Chavin de Huantar