Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we spend 2 weeks in San Agustin, Colombia, getting our hands dirty volunteering on the farm at the Fundacion Viracocha.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Two day stay in Lima
- 2 Cities near santiago chile?
- 3 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 4 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 5 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 6 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 7 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 8 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 9 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 10 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 11 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 12 60 day Trip to South America
- 13 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 14 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 15 Buenos Aires
- 16 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 17 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 18 Hotels in Argentina
- 19 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 20 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 21 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
- 22 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 23 Peru itinerary
- 24 Questions On Packing For Patagonia
- 25 Need Help in Planning JuneItinerary for South Ameirca
video: Planet Kapow 39 : Fundacion Viracocha