Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we spend 2 weeks in San Agustin, Colombia, getting our hands dirty volunteering on the farm at the Fundacion Viracocha.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 2 Uruguay for wildlife
- 3 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 4 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 5 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 6 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 7 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 8 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 9 El Calafate excursions
- 10 Ecuador earthquake
- 11 Peru & Ecuador
- 12 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 13 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 14 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 15 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 16 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 17 Stray Dogs?
- 18 Salkantay trek
- 19 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 20 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 21 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 22 Enrico Poli Collection
- 23 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 24 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 25 10 Week South America Trip
video: Planet Kapow 39 : Fundacion Viracocha