Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we spend 2 weeks in San Agustin, Colombia, getting our hands dirty volunteering on the farm at the Fundacion Viracocha.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO : TECHNICAL SUPP0RT NUMBER ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 USA YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 Pisco sours
- 4 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 How many days in Medellin area?
- 7 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 8 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 9 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 10 Finding a group to hike with
- 11 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 12 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 13 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 14 Galapagus July
- 15 The Atacama Desert
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 18 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 19 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 20 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 21 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 22 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 23 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 24 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 25 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
video: Planet Kapow 39 : Fundacion Viracocha