Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we spend 2 weeks in San Agustin, Colombia, getting our hands dirty volunteering on the farm at the Fundacion Viracocha.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety in Rio?
- 2 My Lima Layover
- 3 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 4 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 5 3 weeks backpacking across Brazil
- 6 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 7 driving to salvador
- 8 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 9 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 10 Pantanal tour prices
- 11 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 12 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 13 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 14 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 15 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 16 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 17 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 19 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 20 tours and tips
- 21 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 22 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 23 Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro
- 24 Water in Peru
- 25 Tours to Machu Picchu
video: Planet Kapow 39 : Fundacion Viracocha