Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 35 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we head from Turbo up to Cartagena, float around in a mini Volcan Totuma, then head further north to Santa Marta, Minca & Taganga.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: Cartagena to Taganga
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 argentina & brazil
- 2 Brazilian music
- 3 Christmas in Cusco
- 4 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 5 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 6 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 7 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 8 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 9 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 10 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 11 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 12 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 15 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 16 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 17 Private sightseeing
- 18 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 19 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 20 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 21 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 22 private sightseeing
- 23 private tour options
- 24 Currency Woes
- 25 Trek/Tour companies recommendations