Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 35 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we head from Turbo up to Cartagena, float around in a mini Volcan Totuma, then head further north to Santa Marta, Minca & Taganga.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 4 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 5 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 6 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 7 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 8 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 9 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 10 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 11 Sixty days in Colombia
- 12 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 13 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 14 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 15 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 16 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 17 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 18 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 19 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 20 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 21 summer olympics in Rio
- 22 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 23 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 24 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 25 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?