Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 35 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we head from Turbo up to Cartagena, float around in a mini Volcan Totuma, then head further north to Santa Marta, Minca & Taganga.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 메가카지노／【ＡＫＣ888•ＣＯＭ 】／메가스포츠카지노
- 2 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 3 My Lima Layover
- 4 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 5 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 6 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 7 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 8 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 9 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 10 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 11 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 12 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 13 help with a trip to south america
- 14 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 15 Mistura - anyone been?
- 16 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 17 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 19 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 20 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 21 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 22 Trip to the Amazon!
- 23 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 24 Peruvian Independence Day
- 25 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!