Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 35 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we head from Turbo up to Cartagena, float around in a mini Volcan Totuma, then head further north to Santa Marta, Minca & Taganga.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: Cartagena to Taganga
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 2 TDP in August
- 3 Peru in December
- 4 Quito: Old city or new?
- 5 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 6 amazon jungle trips
- 7 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 8 Amazon Cruise
- 9 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 10 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 11 Brazil for Carnival
- 12 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 13 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 14 Last 2 weeks
- 15 10 nights in Argentina
- 16 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 17 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 18 Sobering Film
- 19 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 20 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 21 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 22 Machu Picchu First?
- 23 Rosh Hashanah
- 24 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 25 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report