Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 35 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we head from Turbo up to Cartagena, float around in a mini Volcan Totuma, then head further north to Santa Marta, Minca & Taganga.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bogota
- 2 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 3 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 4 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 5 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 6 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 7 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 9 Pantanal tour prices
- 10 Safety in Rio?
- 11 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 12 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 13 Argentina Trip report
- 14 My Lima Layover
- 15 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 16 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 17 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 18 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 19 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 20 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 21 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 22 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 23 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 24 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 25 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco