Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 35 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we head from Turbo up to Cartagena, float around in a mini Volcan Totuma, then head further north to Santa Marta, Minca & Taganga.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 2 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 3 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 4 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 5 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 6 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 7 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 8 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 9 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 10 Sixty days in Colombia
- 11 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 12 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 13 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 14 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 17 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 18 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 19 Cajamarca
- 20 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 21 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 22 Patagonia - Equipment
- 23 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 24 Chile or Argentina?
- 25 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca