Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 35 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we head from Turbo up to Cartagena, float around in a mini Volcan Totuma, then head further north to Santa Marta, Minca & Taganga.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 2 South America this October
- 3 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 4 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 5 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 6 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 7 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 8 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 9 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 10 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 11 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 12 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 13 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 14 Santiago, Chile
- 15 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 16 limited time in Cusco
- 17 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 18 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 19 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 20 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 21 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 22 Back "home" in Barranco
- 23 Day trips from Montevideo
- 24 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 25 2 weeks in Colombia