Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 35 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we head from Turbo up to Cartagena, float around in a mini Volcan Totuma, then head further north to Santa Marta, Minca & Taganga.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: Cartagena to Taganga
- 1 Gate1travel and Ecuador and the Amozon
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 4 Vaya Adventures
- 5 Best places to visit in Brazil
- 6 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 7 Brazil World Cup
- 8 travel to iguazu?
- 9 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 10 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 11 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 18 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 19 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 20 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 21 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 22 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 23 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 24 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 25 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?