Have tickets to Caracas for January. Never been there. going with girlfriend. I speak some Spanish, but am not confident it will be sufficient. Concerned about safety etc. and looking fora guide service. Thinking of going direct from Caracas to Canaima then back to spend some along the coast or other recommended destination. Does anyone have a link to an English speaking guide service in Caracas?
venezuela guide service
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Back to South America
- 2 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 3 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 6 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 7 Fire in Valparaiso
- 8 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 9 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 10 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 11 Ecuador - should we go?
- 12 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 13 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 14 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu