Have tickets to Caracas for January. Never been there. going with girlfriend. I speak some Spanish, but am not confident it will be sufficient. Concerned about safety etc. and looking fora guide service. Thinking of going direct from Caracas to Canaima then back to spend some along the coast or other recommended destination. Does anyone have a link to an English speaking guide service in Caracas?
venezuela guide service
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Amazon from the Andes?
- 2 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 3 Bogotá Restaurants
- 4 Speak to me of Peru
- 5 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 6 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 7 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 8 Salta vs. Santiago
- 9 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 10 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 11 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 12 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 13 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 14 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 15 Back to South America
- 16 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 19 Fire in Valparaiso
- 20 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 21 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 22 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 23 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 24 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 25 Driving in Ecuador