Have tickets to Caracas for January. Never been there. going with girlfriend. I speak some Spanish, but am not confident it will be sufficient. Concerned about safety etc. and looking fora guide service. Thinking of going direct from Caracas to Canaima then back to spend some along the coast or other recommended destination. Does anyone have a link to an English speaking guide service in Caracas?
venezuela guide service
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 2 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 5 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 6 2 weeks in Argentina
- 7 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 8 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 9 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 10 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 14 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 15 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 16 JW Marriott Lima
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Quito recommendations
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 22 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 23 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 24 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 25 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service