Have tickets to Caracas for January. Never been there. going with girlfriend. I speak some Spanish, but am not confident it will be sufficient. Concerned about safety etc. and looking fora guide service. Thinking of going direct from Caracas to Canaima then back to spend some along the coast or other recommended destination. Does anyone have a link to an English speaking guide service in Caracas?
venezuela guide service
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 5 8 Days in Peru
- 6 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 7 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 8 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 9 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 10 Transportation in Ecuador
- 11 NW of Argentina
- 12 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 13 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 14 Ten days in Ecuador
- 15 amazon jungle trips
- 16 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 17 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 18 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 19 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 20 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 21 Peru versus Bolivia
- 22 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 23 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 24 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 25 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December