I am going to Venezuela for my brother's wedding. The wedding is in Caracas, then we are all going to Margarita Island for a few days. I am looking for information on the departure tax from Venezuela, is it included in the airline ticket (American Airlines)? Also, I need information on travel between Caracas and Margarita Island - is there a ferry? If so, what is the cost? Or do we have to fly? What would the price of a flight be? We are arriving in Venezuela on July 29th, and going to Margarita Island on August 3rd. We need to return to Caracas for our flight on August 6th (flight leaves from CCS at 3pm). Any info would be helpful, I am having a hard time getting accurate inforamtion. Thank you!
Venezuela - Caracas and Margarita Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 2 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 3 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 4 Easter Day in Rio
- 5 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 6 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 7 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 8 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 9 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 10 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 11 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 12 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 13 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 14 Three weeks in South America
- 15 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 16 Patagonia tour in April
- 17 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 20 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 21 Off the beaten track
- 22 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 23 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 24 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike
- 25 Peru: a month travel in February