I am going to Venezuela for my brother's wedding. The wedding is in Caracas, then we are all going to Margarita Island for a few days. I am looking for information on the departure tax from Venezuela, is it included in the airline ticket (American Airlines)? Also, I need information on travel between Caracas and Margarita Island - is there a ferry? If so, what is the cost? Or do we have to fly? What would the price of a flight be? We are arriving in Venezuela on July 29th, and going to Margarita Island on August 3rd. We need to return to Caracas for our flight on August 6th (flight leaves from CCS at 3pm). Any info would be helpful, I am having a hard time getting accurate inforamtion. Thank you!
Venezuela - Caracas and Margarita Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 2 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 3 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 4 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 5 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 6 1st South American adventure
- 7 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 8 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 9 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 10 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 11 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 12 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 13 For Neoptropical Birders
- 14 Columbia Questions
- 15 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 16 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 17 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 18 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 19 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 20 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 21 flights and hotels
- 22 Driver, Mendoza
- 23 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 24 amazon jungle trips
- 25 2 "free days" in Lake District