I am going to Venezuela for my brother's wedding. The wedding is in Caracas, then we are all going to Margarita Island for a few days. I am looking for information on the departure tax from Venezuela, is it included in the airline ticket (American Airlines)? Also, I need information on travel between Caracas and Margarita Island - is there a ferry? If so, what is the cost? Or do we have to fly? What would the price of a flight be? We are arriving in Venezuela on July 29th, and going to Margarita Island on August 3rd. We need to return to Caracas for our flight on August 6th (flight leaves from CCS at 3pm). Any info would be helpful, I am having a hard time getting accurate inforamtion. Thank you!
Venezuela - Caracas and Margarita Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 2 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 3 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 4 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 8 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 9 4 weeks in Chile
- 10 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 11 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 12 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 13 Para Ti, Brazil
- 14 Advice needed for Colombia
- 15 Chile and Argentina
- 16 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 17 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 20 El valle de Elquí
- 21 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 22 Columbia Questions
- 23 Bogota
- 24 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 25 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?