I am going to Venezuela for my brother's wedding. The wedding is in Caracas, then we are all going to Margarita Island for a few days. I am looking for information on the departure tax from Venezuela, is it included in the airline ticket (American Airlines)? Also, I need information on travel between Caracas and Margarita Island - is there a ferry? If so, what is the cost? Or do we have to fly? What would the price of a flight be? We are arriving in Venezuela on July 29th, and going to Margarita Island on August 3rd. We need to return to Caracas for our flight on August 6th (flight leaves from CCS at 3pm). Any info would be helpful, I am having a hard time getting accurate inforamtion. Thank you!
Venezuela - Caracas and Margarita Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 2 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 3 Peruvian Amazon
- 4 Peru, help cutting costs
- 5 cartagena , columbia
- 6 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 7 Peru Itinerary Help
- 8 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 9 driving to salvador
- 10 february/march- where to go?
- 11 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 12 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 13 Birding in Mindo
- 14 Iguazu accomodation
- 15 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 16 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 17 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 18 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 19 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 20 Peru: a month travel in February
- 21 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 22 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 23 Off the beaten track
- 24 Solo female travelling around South America
- 25 Anyone familiar with PeruSmile?