I am going to Venezuela for my brother's wedding. The wedding is in Caracas, then we are all going to Margarita Island for a few days. I am looking for information on the departure tax from Venezuela, is it included in the airline ticket (American Airlines)? Also, I need information on travel between Caracas and Margarita Island - is there a ferry? If so, what is the cost? Or do we have to fly? What would the price of a flight be? We are arriving in Venezuela on July 29th, and going to Margarita Island on August 3rd. We need to return to Caracas for our flight on August 6th (flight leaves from CCS at 3pm). Any info would be helpful, I am having a hard time getting accurate inforamtion. Thank you!
Venezuela - Caracas and Margarita Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 8 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 9 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 10 Three weeks in South America
- 11 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 12 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 13 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 14 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 15 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 16 Easter Day in Rio
- 17 Argentina Trip report
- 18 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 19 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 20 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 21 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 22 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 23 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 24 Patagonia tour
- 25 Patagonia tour in April