I plan to travel to Bogota on December 29th and it is really difficult to obtain information on some things I need. Could you assist?
1. What guidebook do you recommend for my sightseeing of all the beautiful colonial monuments in Bogota? Lonely Planet? Frommer’s? I have no idea.
2. How long are the durations from Bogota to Popayan and to Villa de Leva and are the buses frequent? Perhaps I should fly from Bogota to Popayan. If so, then approximately what does the flight cost round-trip?
3. Is it easy in Colombia to get a SIM card for my iPhone for international calls and wide-ranging Internet connection?
4. Can you recommend a clean, simple and affordable place to sleep in Bogota (I was thinking this: http://www.koziihostels.com/)?
5. What airlines do you recommend to get from Bogota to Sucre, Bolivia (perhaps with Aercon, Amazoa or Aerosur) or at least into Salta, Argentina?
Thank you for your help.
Various Questions: Transportation (Buses vs. Flights) & Bogota Guidebook
- 1 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 2 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 3 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 4 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 5 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 6 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 7 Back to South America
- 8 Vaya Adventures
- 9 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 10 travel to iguazu?
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN