Room facing the street with no balcony.
Excellent reviews, 3.5 stars and no AC - but sounds like we don't need it
Maybe more of a hike up the hill?
Grand Hotel Gervasoni
Superior room with balcony for less money
Mixed reviews, 4 stars, has AC and looks very cool in the photos.
Looks like less hill climbing to hotel, but can't really tell
Any thoughts would be very helpful?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 2 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 3 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 4 El Calafate excursions
- 5 Ecuador earthquake
- 6 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 7 Peru & Ecuador
- 8 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 9 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 10 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 11 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 12 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 13 Stray Dogs?
- 14 Salkantay trek
- 15 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 16 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 17 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 18 Enrico Poli Collection
- 19 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 20 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 21 10 Week South America Trip
- 22 Patagonia in September/October
- 23 10 days in Chile
- 24 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 25 Amazon tours