Room facing the street with no balcony.
Excellent reviews, 3.5 stars and no AC - but sounds like we don't need it
Maybe more of a hike up the hill?
Grand Hotel Gervasoni
Superior room with balcony for less money
Mixed reviews, 4 stars, has AC and looks very cool in the photos.
Looks like less hill climbing to hotel, but can't really tell
Any thoughts would be very helpful?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 US: HP Printer Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 HP printer
- 2 How many days in Medellin area?
- 3 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 4 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 5 Pisco sours
- 6 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 9 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 10 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 11 Finding a group to hike with
- 12 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 13 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 14 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 15 Galapagus July
- 16 The Atacama Desert
- 17 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 18 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 19 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 20 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 21 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 22 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 23 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 24 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 25 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!