Room facing the street with no balcony.
Excellent reviews, 3.5 stars and no AC - but sounds like we don't need it
Maybe more of a hike up the hill?
Grand Hotel Gervasoni
Superior room with balcony for less money
Mixed reviews, 4 stars, has AC and looks very cool in the photos.
Looks like less hill climbing to hotel, but can't really tell
Any thoughts would be very helpful?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 2 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 5 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 6 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 7 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 8 Cajamarca
- 9 Choquequirao Questions
- 10 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 11 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 12 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 13 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 14 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 15 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 16 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 17 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 18 Sixty days in Colombia
- 19 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 20 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 21 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 22 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 23 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 24 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 25 A brief encounter with Ecuador