Room facing the street with no balcony.
Excellent reviews, 3.5 stars and no AC - but sounds like we don't need it
Maybe more of a hike up the hill?
Grand Hotel Gervasoni
Superior room with balcony for less money
Mixed reviews, 4 stars, has AC and looks very cool in the photos.
Looks like less hill climbing to hotel, but can't really tell
Any thoughts would be very helpful?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 2 Pereu Floodingf
- 3 Lunahuana
- 4 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 5 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 6 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 7 One week in Cartagena?
- 8 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 9 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 10 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 11 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 12 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 13 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 14 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 17 MARCHU PICCHU
- 18 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 19 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 20 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 21 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 22 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 23 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 24 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 25 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip