Hi, we are visiting Argentina in November. We will be in BA, Salta and Iguazu. We are only in Iguazu for 2 nights, but our doctor is recommending a yellow fever vaccine. When I look at the CDC map, it seems the area of concern is really on the other side of the falls (we are staying on the Argentina side). Any thoughts? The idea of a vaccination seems rather extreme for this short amount of time. Also, I believe we will be there during the drier season. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 4 WWYD-time in Lima
- 5 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 6 Argentina Holiday Help
- 7 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 8 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 14 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 15 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 16 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 17 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 18 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 2 wks in Colombia
- 21 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 22 iguaza falls
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Buenos Aries
- 25 Tour guide for Machu Picchu