Hi, we are visiting Argentina in November. We will be in BA, Salta and Iguazu. We are only in Iguazu for 2 nights, but our doctor is recommending a yellow fever vaccine. When I look at the CDC map, it seems the area of concern is really on the other side of the falls (we are staying on the Argentina side). Any thoughts? The idea of a vaccination seems rather extreme for this short amount of time. Also, I believe we will be there during the drier season. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 2 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 3 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 4 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 5 Fire in Valparaiso
- 6 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 7 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 8 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 9 Ecuador - should we go?
- 10 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 13 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 14 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 15 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu