Hi, we are visiting Argentina in November. We will be in BA, Salta and Iguazu. We are only in Iguazu for 2 nights, but our doctor is recommending a yellow fever vaccine. When I look at the CDC map, it seems the area of concern is really on the other side of the falls (we are staying on the Argentina side). Any thoughts? The idea of a vaccination seems rather extreme for this short amount of time. Also, I believe we will be there during the drier season. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BUY REAL DATABASE REGISTERED AND FAKE PASSPORT, DL, ID, SSC, DIPLOMATS
- 2 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 3 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 4 Trip Report - Very Long
- 5 JW Marriott Lima
- 6 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 7 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 8 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 9 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 10 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 11 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 12 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 13 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 14 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 15 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 16 Quito recommendations
- 17 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 18 Ecuador-tour guides
- 19 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 20 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 21 lima airport transport
- 22 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 23 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 24 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 25 Argentina currency