Any help is greatly appreciated! My husband and I are looking forward to a romantic getaway this summer. We would like beach side accomodations in a rich cultural environment. We would like to sit poolside and beachside, eat good sea food, enjoy a day or two of sightseeing, and get away from it all. We would like to be able to party and yet get away from the hoopla if desired. My husband hates crowds but will tolerate them if there is an escape. We are looking at going sometime in early summer. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 4 weeks in Chile
- 2 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 3 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 7 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 8 Para Ti, Brazil
- 9 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 10 Advice needed for Colombia
- 11 Chile and Argentina
- 12 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 13 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 14 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 15 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 16 El valle de Elquí
- 17 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 18 Columbia Questions
- 19 Bogota
- 20 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 21 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 22 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 23 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 24 Galapagos in 5 days
- 25 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels