Any help is greatly appreciated! My husband and I are looking forward to a romantic getaway this summer. We would like beach side accomodations in a rich cultural environment. We would like to sit poolside and beachside, eat good sea food, enjoy a day or two of sightseeing, and get away from it all. We would like to be able to party and yet get away from the hoopla if desired. My husband hates crowds but will tolerate them if there is an escape. We are looking at going sometime in early summer. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu First?
- 2 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 3 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 4 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 5 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 6 Peru in December
- 7 Trip Report - Very Long
- 8 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 9 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 10 Heart of the Inca
- 11 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 12 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 13 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 14 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 15 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 16 8 Days in Peru
- 17 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 18 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 19 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 20 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 21 Transportation in Ecuador
- 22 NW of Argentina
- 23 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 24 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 25 Ten days in Ecuador