Any help is greatly appreciated! My husband and I are looking forward to a romantic getaway this summer. We would like beach side accomodations in a rich cultural environment. We would like to sit poolside and beachside, eat good sea food, enjoy a day or two of sightseeing, and get away from it all. We would like to be able to party and yet get away from the hoopla if desired. My husband hates crowds but will tolerate them if there is an escape. We are looking at going sometime in early summer. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 2 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 JW Marriott Lima
- 6 Trip Report - Very Long
- 7 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 8 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 9 Quito recommendations
- 10 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 11 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 12 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 13 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 14 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 15 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 16 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 19 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 20 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 21 Ecuador-tour guides
- 22 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 23 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 24 lima airport transport
- 25 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback