Any help is greatly appreciated! My husband and I are looking forward to a romantic getaway this summer. We would like beach side accomodations in a rich cultural environment. We would like to sit poolside and beachside, eat good sea food, enjoy a day or two of sightseeing, and get away from it all. We would like to be able to party and yet get away from the hoopla if desired. My husband hates crowds but will tolerate them if there is an escape. We are looking at going sometime in early summer. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 2 Three weeks in South America
- 3 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 4 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 5 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 6 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 7 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 8 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 9 Easter Day in Rio
- 10 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 11 Patagonia tour
- 12 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 13 Patagonia tour in April
- 14 Patagonia tour
- 15 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 16 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 17 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 18 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 19 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 20 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 21 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 22 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 23 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 24 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!