I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Weight limits on Peru trains
- 2 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 3 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 4 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 5 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 6 My Lima Layover
- 7 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 8 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 9 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 10 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 11 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 12 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 13 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 14 help with a trip to south america
- 15 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 16 Mistura - anyone been?
- 17 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 18 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 19 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 20 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 21 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 22 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 23 Trip to the Amazon!
- 24 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 25 Peruvian Independence Day