I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 2 바카라사이트주소⋉⋊ ⋇ ⋉⋊카지노게임사이트⋉⋊ ⋇ ⋉⋊BUS97.COM⋉⋊ ⋇ ⋉⋊
- 3 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 4 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 5 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 6 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 7 Rainbow mountain trek
- 8 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 9 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 10 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 11 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 12 Iquitos
- 13 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 14 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 15 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 16 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 17 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 18 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 19 Bariloche car rental
- 20 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 21 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 22 All inclusive hotels near San Pedro de Atacama?
- 23 Is the Seno Otway Penguin Reserve Currently Open?
- 24 Any Sights en Route from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales to TdP?
- 25 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!