I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety in Rio?
- 2 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 3 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 4 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 5 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Argentina Trip report
- 7 Pantanal tour prices
- 8 My Lima Layover
- 9 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 10 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 11 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 12 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 13 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 14 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 15 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 16 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 17 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 18 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 19 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 21 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 22 tours and tips
- 23 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 24 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 25 Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro