I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Free Trial:====>>> http://lumalifteye.com/juvaclear/
- 2 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 3 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 4 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 5 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 6 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 7 Pantanal Lodges
- 8 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 9 Manaus
- 10 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 11 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 12 Avianca business class
- 13 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 14 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 17 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 18 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 19 How many days in Medellin area?
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 22 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 23 Peru Trip for the Family
- 24 Pisco sours
- 25 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july