I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need help with hotel in Lima asap
- 2 Cartagena - lodging help needed for city and beach area
- 3 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Cheap flights from Southern/Cetral Europe to Brazil
- 6 Safety in Rio?
- 7 Galapagos - Anyone book through Safari Tours??
- 8 Peru, help cutting costs
- 9 Peru Itinerary Help
- 10 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 11 Macchu pichu by train and trek
- 12 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 13 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 14 Beach from Cartagena
- 15 Solo female travelling around South America
- 16 Peruvian Amazon
- 17 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 18 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 19 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 20 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 21 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 22 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 23 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 24 Columbia Local Beer
- 25 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile