I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu in January
- 2 Rio Water Quality
- 3 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 4 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 5 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 6 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 7 Two day stay in Lima
- 8 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 9 Cities near santiago chile?
- 10 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 11 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 12 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 13 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 14 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 15 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 16 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 17 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 18 60 day Trip to South America
- 19 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 20 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 21 Buenos Aires
- 22 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 23 Hotels in Argentina
- 24 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 25 Help! No Idea Where to Go.