I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 2 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 3 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 6 Easter Island flight delays?
- 7 argentina & brazil
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 10 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 11 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 12 Brazilian music
- 13 Christmas in Cusco
- 14 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 15 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 16 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 17 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 18 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 19 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 20 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 21 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 22 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 23 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 24 Private sightseeing
- 25 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!