I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 2 BA Tango Show GO or NO
- 3 Devil's Nose Train and Riobamba
- 4 Patagonia in 3 days
- 5 Some questions on the Quilotoa Loop
- 6 First time in Buenos Aires - a few questions for the BA experts!
- 7 Peru---vaccines and tips
- 8 summer olympics in Rio
- 9 driving in chile
- 10 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 11 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 12 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 13 Patagonia, travel buddies
- 14 Santiago/Valpo and Machu Pichu in 8 nights?
- 15 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 16 Argentia/Brazil or CapeTown/Seychelles Nov-Dec 2015
- 17 Travel Report For Brazil
- 18 3 weeks to travel
- 19 Living in rural South America
- 20 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 21 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 22 Final dinner tonight
- 23 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 24 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 25 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November