I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Just a week!
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 4 driving to salvador
- 5 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 6 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 7 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 8 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 9 Currency Woes
- 10 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 11 Quito trip
- 12 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 13 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 14 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 15 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 16 1 day in Rio
- 17 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 18 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 19 Solo female travelling around South America
- 20 Bariloche car rental
- 21 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 22 Galapagos Islands
- 23 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 24 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 25 Day trip to Paracas