I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 2 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 3 Where do I hire motorbikes in La Paz (Bolivia)
- 4 Please help with itinerary!
- 5 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 6 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 7 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 8 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 9 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 10 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 11 Argentina
- 12 Tucantravel company.
- 13 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 14 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 15 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 16 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 17 Ship travel to South America
- 18 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 19 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 20 Solo travellers in Chile
- 21 Living in rural South America
- 22 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 23 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 24 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 25 galapagos island