I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 2 Best Tour Guide in Peru
- 3 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 4 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 5 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 6 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 7 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 8 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 9 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 10 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 11 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 12 Galapagos Add Ons
- 13 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 14 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 15 Trip Report Ecuador
- 16 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 17 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 18 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 19 Day trips from Montevideo
- 20 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 21 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 22 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 23 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 24 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 25 Ecuador, Places to shop