I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 2 Peru versus Bolivia
- 3 Heart of the Inca
- 4 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 5 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 8 2 nights in Torres Del Paine - Which route and refugio?
- 9 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 10 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 11 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 12 WWYD-time in Lima
- 13 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 14 Argentina Holiday Help
- 15 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 16 argentina & brazil
- 17 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 18 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 19 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 20 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 21 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 22 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 23 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 24 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 25 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?