A couple of questions about Uyuni.
We plan to arrive to Uyuni on Aug. 14 in the morning and want to take the 3 day jeep tour. Do we first take a taxi to the town and then go through different tour agencies?
Is there a tour agency that is recommended?
We would return from the tour in the PM of Aug 16 and need a place to stay. Should we stay in the town? Or should we take a taxi to the Salt Hotel outside of town?
Is there a recommended hotel?
Should I book anything in advance or should I figure everything out when we get there?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Laundry Options in Peru
- 2 Back "home" in Barranco
- 3 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 4 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 5 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 6 house/apartment rental
- 7 Renting house in Bariloche
- 8 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 9 Uruguay for wildlife
- 10 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 11 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 12 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 13 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 14 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 15 El Calafate excursions
- 16 Ecuador earthquake
- 17 Peru & Ecuador
- 18 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 19 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 20 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 21 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 22 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 23 Stray Dogs?
- 24 Salkantay trek
- 25 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon