A couple of questions about Uyuni.
We plan to arrive to Uyuni on Aug. 14 in the morning and want to take the 3 day jeep tour. Do we first take a taxi to the town and then go through different tour agencies?
Is there a tour agency that is recommended?
We would return from the tour in the PM of Aug 16 and need a place to stay. Should we stay in the town? Or should we take a taxi to the Salt Hotel outside of town?
Is there a recommended hotel?
Should I book anything in advance or should I figure everything out when we get there?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 WEBROOT@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 SBCGLOBAL@Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 3 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 4 Huacachina, Peru
- 5 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 6 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 7 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 8 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 9 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 10 Pantanal Lodges
- 11 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 12 Manaus
- 13 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 14 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 15 Avianca business class
- 16 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 17 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 18 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 19 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 20 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 21 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 22 How many days in Medellin area?
- 23 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 24 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 25 Argentinian Honeymoon