A couple of questions about Uyuni.
We plan to arrive to Uyuni on Aug. 14 in the morning and want to take the 3 day jeep tour. Do we first take a taxi to the town and then go through different tour agencies?
Is there a tour agency that is recommended?
We would return from the tour in the PM of Aug 16 and need a place to stay. Should we stay in the town? Or should we take a taxi to the Salt Hotel outside of town?
Is there a recommended hotel?
Should I book anything in advance or should I figure everything out when we get there?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 WOW*** DAIL YAHOO 1+800+54O**683O MAIL%%% TEC****SUPPOT
- 2 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 3 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 4 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 5 Bolivian Visa
- 6 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 7 8 days in Ecudor
- 8 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 9 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 10 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 11 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 12 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 13 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 14 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Northeast Brazil
- 16 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 17 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 18 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 19 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 20 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 21 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 22 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 23 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 24 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 25 Lima - driver for hire