Has anyone used Green Tracks tour operators for the Amazon cruise in Peru? It looks like they organize some good trips but they don't accept credit card payment except for the downpayment and that makes me nervous. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Using Green Tracks for Amazon Cruise
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 2 Solo female travelling around South America
- 3 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 7 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 8 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 9 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 10 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 11 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 12 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 13 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 14 Quito: Old city or new?
- 15 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 16 Bogota
- 17 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 18 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 19 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 20 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 21 4 weeks in Chile
- 22 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 23 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 24 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 25 Para Ti, Brazil