I have a functional french sims card that I can use in emergenicies for my unlocked GSM cell phone. I will try to possibly obtain a local brazillian or or argentine sims card for my short vist upcomming; but I wish advise have to use a french sims card in brazil: local calls in brazil- do I dial athe local number or do I start with 00 then the country and city code? To call the USA from Brazil or Argentina on this card--just use 001 plus the USA area code? Calls from USA to me I suspect will be calls as if I were in France.
using a french sims card in brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pantanal on your own
- 2 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 3 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 4 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 5 Ecuador - should we go?
- 6 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 7 Santiago 2 days
- 8 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 9 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 10 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 11 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 12 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 13 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 14 Lodge in Pantanal
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 17 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 20 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 21 Cell phone in Brazil
- 22 10 Full Days in Peru
- 23 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 24 10 day itinerary questions
- 25 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?