I've read the threads on here about getting a Visa for Brazil if you're coming from the US and found them useful, except the only thing I can't figure out is what documentation I need to mail the embassy. The following website has a link under 1a that says to "Click here to see the requirements"
But when I click on that link it just links to the different ways in which to apply for a visa and not details on what documents to send.
I sent an e-mail to the embassy asking them if I need to send anything other than my passport and $160. I also asked them if it is possible to send both me and my wife's passports in one envelope or if we need to send them in separate pieces of mail.
Does anyone know what docs I need to send? Maybe I don't need to send anything but the passport and money but that seems kind of odd to not even fill out a single form.
I'll post back on here if I hear back from the embassy too.
US Visa for Brazil Trip
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Argentina
- 2 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 3 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 4 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 5 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 6 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 7 Back to South America
- 8 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 9 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 10 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 11 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 12 JW Marriott Lima
- 13 Trip Report - Very Long
- 14 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 15 Quito recommendations
- 16 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 17 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 18 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 19 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 20 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 21 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 22 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 23 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 24 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 25 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?