I've read the threads on here about getting a Visa for Brazil if you're coming from the US and found them useful, except the only thing I can't figure out is what documentation I need to mail the embassy. The following website has a link under 1a that says to "Click here to see the requirements"
But when I click on that link it just links to the different ways in which to apply for a visa and not details on what documents to send.
I sent an e-mail to the embassy asking them if I need to send anything other than my passport and $160. I also asked them if it is possible to send both me and my wife's passports in one envelope or if we need to send them in separate pieces of mail.
Does anyone know what docs I need to send? Maybe I don't need to send anything but the passport and money but that seems kind of odd to not even fill out a single form.
I'll post back on here if I hear back from the embassy too.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 2 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 3 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 4 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 5 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 6 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 7 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 8 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 9 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 10 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 11 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 12 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 13 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 14 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 15 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 16 Galapagos Add Ons
- 17 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 18 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 19 Trip Report Ecuador
- 20 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 21 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 22 Day trips from Montevideo
- 23 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 24 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 25 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice