I've read the threads on here about getting a Visa for Brazil if you're coming from the US and found them useful, except the only thing I can't figure out is what documentation I need to mail the embassy. The following website has a link under 1a that says to "Click here to see the requirements"
But when I click on that link it just links to the different ways in which to apply for a visa and not details on what documents to send.
I sent an e-mail to the embassy asking them if I need to send anything other than my passport and $160. I also asked them if it is possible to send both me and my wife's passports in one envelope or if we need to send them in separate pieces of mail.
Does anyone know what docs I need to send? Maybe I don't need to send anything but the passport and money but that seems kind of odd to not even fill out a single form.
I'll post back on here if I hear back from the embassy too.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 2 Private guide Santiago and Valparaiso
- 3 MARCHU PICCHU
- 4 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 5 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 6 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 7 One week in Cartagena?
- 8 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 9 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 10 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 11 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 12 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 13 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 14 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 15 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 16 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 17 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 18 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 19 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 20 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 21 Rainbow mountain trek
- 22 Advice about Inti Raymi in Ecuador this year
- 23 salkantay trek
- 24 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 25 Restaurant Iguazu Falls