I've read the threads on here about getting a Visa for Brazil if you're coming from the US and found them useful, except the only thing I can't figure out is what documentation I need to mail the embassy. The following website has a link under 1a that says to "Click here to see the requirements"
But when I click on that link it just links to the different ways in which to apply for a visa and not details on what documents to send.
I sent an e-mail to the embassy asking them if I need to send anything other than my passport and $160. I also asked them if it is possible to send both me and my wife's passports in one envelope or if we need to send them in separate pieces of mail.
Does anyone know what docs I need to send? Maybe I don't need to send anything but the passport and money but that seems kind of odd to not even fill out a single form.
I'll post back on here if I hear back from the embassy too.
US Visa for Brazil Trip
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 2 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 3 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 4 Fire in Valparaiso
- 5 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 6 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 7 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 8 Ecuador - should we go?
- 9 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 10 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 13 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 14 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 15 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu