I've read the threads on here about getting a Visa for Brazil if you're coming from the US and found them useful, except the only thing I can't figure out is what documentation I need to mail the embassy. The following website has a link under 1a that says to "Click here to see the requirements"
But when I click on that link it just links to the different ways in which to apply for a visa and not details on what documents to send.
I sent an e-mail to the embassy asking them if I need to send anything other than my passport and $160. I also asked them if it is possible to send both me and my wife's passports in one envelope or if we need to send them in separate pieces of mail.
Does anyone know what docs I need to send? Maybe I don't need to send anything but the passport and money but that seems kind of odd to not even fill out a single form.
I'll post back on here if I hear back from the embassy too.
US Visa for Brazil Trip
- 1 Crellston and Others
- 2 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 3 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 4 Reflections on our South America trip
- 5 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 6 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 7 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 8 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 9 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 10 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 11 8 Days in Brazil
- 12 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 13 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 14 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 15 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 16 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 17 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 18 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 19 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 20 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 21 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 22 Peru Hop?
- 23 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 24 Uruguay Re-Do
- 25 Montevideo, Uruguay