I've read the threads on here about getting a Visa for Brazil if you're coming from the US and found them useful, except the only thing I can't figure out is what documentation I need to mail the embassy. The following website has a link under 1a that says to "Click here to see the requirements"
But when I click on that link it just links to the different ways in which to apply for a visa and not details on what documents to send.
I sent an e-mail to the embassy asking them if I need to send anything other than my passport and $160. I also asked them if it is possible to send both me and my wife's passports in one envelope or if we need to send them in separate pieces of mail.
Does anyone know what docs I need to send? Maybe I don't need to send anything but the passport and money but that seems kind of odd to not even fill out a single form.
I'll post back on here if I hear back from the embassy too.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 2 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 3 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 4 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 5 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 6 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 7 El Calafate excursions
- 8 Ecuador earthquake
- 9 Peru & Ecuador
- 10 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 11 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 12 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 13 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 14 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 15 Stray Dogs?
- 16 Salkantay trek
- 17 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 18 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 19 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 20 Enrico Poli Collection
- 21 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 22 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 23 10 Week South America Trip
- 24 Patagonia in September/October
- 25 10 days in Chile