I've read the threads on here about getting a Visa for Brazil if you're coming from the US and found them useful, except the only thing I can't figure out is what documentation I need to mail the embassy. The following website has a link under 1a that says to "Click here to see the requirements"
But when I click on that link it just links to the different ways in which to apply for a visa and not details on what documents to send.
I sent an e-mail to the embassy asking them if I need to send anything other than my passport and $160. I also asked them if it is possible to send both me and my wife's passports in one envelope or if we need to send them in separate pieces of mail.
Does anyone know what docs I need to send? Maybe I don't need to send anything but the passport and money but that seems kind of odd to not even fill out a single form.
I'll post back on here if I hear back from the embassy too.
US Visa for Brazil Trip
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ten days in Ecuador
- 2 amazon jungle trips
- 3 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 6 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 7 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 8 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 9 NW of Argentina
- 10 Peru versus Bolivia
- 11 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 12 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 13 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 14 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 15 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 16 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 17 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 18 Peru in December
- 19 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 20 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 21 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 22 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 23 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 24 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 25 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia