I've read the threads on here about getting a Visa for Brazil if you're coming from the US and found them useful, except the only thing I can't figure out is what documentation I need to mail the embassy. The following website has a link under 1a that says to "Click here to see the requirements"
But when I click on that link it just links to the different ways in which to apply for a visa and not details on what documents to send.
I sent an e-mail to the embassy asking them if I need to send anything other than my passport and $160. I also asked them if it is possible to send both me and my wife's passports in one envelope or if we need to send them in separate pieces of mail.
Does anyone know what docs I need to send? Maybe I don't need to send anything but the passport and money but that seems kind of odd to not even fill out a single form.
I'll post back on here if I hear back from the embassy too.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 2 2 weeks trip
- 3 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 4 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 5 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 6 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 7 WEBJET
- 8 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 9 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 10 Itineraries
- 11 Pantanal Lodges
- 12 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 13 3 weeks in South America
- 14 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 15 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 16 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 17 Chile wine tour
- 18 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 19 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 20 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 21 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 22 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 23 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 24 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 25 Travel to Salta/Jujuy