I realise this is probably a completely backwards way of trying to do the trip, but we´re in Montevideo and would like to go to the Iguazu from here. I´m pretty sure there´s no direct way, but as we´re planning on heading up to Salto for a couple of days, does anyone have any experience of going from here/there by bus?
I can´t promise much in the way of information back in return, we´ve only been on the road for a month or so!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brasilia, So. Pantanal & Bonito
- 2 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 3 Too Long, but ain't gonna' change
- 4 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 5 Travel to Bolivia
- 6 Argentina - Best of Salta in 4 days
- 7 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 8 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 9 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 10 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 11 Brazil. Reading lists
- 12 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 13 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 14 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 15 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 16 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 17 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 18 Cajamarca
- 19 Choquequirao Questions
- 20 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 21 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 22 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 23 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 24 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 25 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions