I realise this is probably a completely backwards way of trying to do the trip, but we´re in Montevideo and would like to go to the Iguazu from here. I´m pretty sure there´s no direct way, but as we´re planning on heading up to Salto for a couple of days, does anyone have any experience of going from here/there by bus?
I can´t promise much in the way of information back in return, we´ve only been on the road for a month or so!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/xtest-muscle/
- 2 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 3 Rainbow mountain trek
- 4 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 5 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 6 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 7 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 8 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 9 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 10 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 11 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 12 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 13 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 14 Iquitos
- 15 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 16 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 17 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 22 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio