I realise this is probably a completely backwards way of trying to do the trip, but we´re in Montevideo and would like to go to the Iguazu from here. I´m pretty sure there´s no direct way, but as we´re planning on heading up to Salto for a couple of days, does anyone have any experience of going from here/there by bus?
I can´t promise much in the way of information back in return, we´ve only been on the road for a month or so!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ZOHO 1888:260:2909 installation CONTACT ZOHO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 KODAK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Argentina (Chile?)
- 4 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 5 2 weeks in Chile
- 6 Travel agency in Columbia
- 7 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 8 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 9 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 10 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 11 Cartagena tips
- 12 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 13 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 14 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 17 What to skip in Argentina
- 18 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 19 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 20 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 21 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 22 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 23 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 24 Itineraries
- 25 Advice on Chile itinerary