I realise this is probably a completely backwards way of trying to do the trip, but we´re in Montevideo and would like to go to the Iguazu from here. I´m pretty sure there´s no direct way, but as we´re planning on heading up to Salto for a couple of days, does anyone have any experience of going from here/there by bus?
I can´t promise much in the way of information back in return, we´ve only been on the road for a month or so!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 How Does Sex Differ from Intimacy
- 2 Tour guide/ agency
- 3 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 4 Santiago - where to stay?
- 5 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 6 Making the most of Montevideo
- 7 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 8 Peru transport questioins
- 9 Places to eat like a local
- 10 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 11 Chile Trekking options
- 12 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 13 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 14 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 15 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 16 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 17 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 18 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 19 Insect repellent recommendations
- 20 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 21 Galapagos
- 22 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 23 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 24 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 25 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta