We plan to visit Punte de Este but all lodgings in our price ranges are sold out. Should we still go to Montevideo and take day trip to Punta de Este? So this means we have to go back and forth. Or should we hold off an visit Punte de Este later when hotels are avaialable?
Because of lack of lodging in Punta de Este, I should make Montevideo our base, and take day trip from there. Thoughts?
Otherwise, I have to redo my itenary and stay in argentina the whole time. LEt me know. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 2 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 3 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 4 El Calafate excursions
- 5 Ecuador earthquake
- 6 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 7 Peru & Ecuador
- 8 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 9 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 10 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 11 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 12 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 13 Stray Dogs?
- 14 Salkantay trek
- 15 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 16 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 17 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 18 Enrico Poli Collection
- 19 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 20 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 21 10 Week South America Trip
- 22 Patagonia in September/October
- 23 10 days in Chile
- 24 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 25 Amazon tours