We plan to visit Punte de Este but all lodgings in our price ranges are sold out. Should we still go to Montevideo and take day trip to Punta de Este? So this means we have to go back and forth. Or should we hold off an visit Punte de Este later when hotels are avaialable?
Because of lack of lodging in Punta de Este, I should make Montevideo our base, and take day trip from there. Thoughts?
Otherwise, I have to redo my itenary and stay in argentina the whole time. LEt me know. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 2 Bariloche car rental
- 3 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 4 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 5 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 6 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Machu Picchu in January
- 8 Dining in Medellin
- 9 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 10 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 11 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 12 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 13 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 14 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 15 santiago chile area
- 16 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 17 Reflections on our South America trip
- 18 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 19 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 20 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 21 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 22 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 23 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 24 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 25 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta