We plan to visit Punte de Este but all lodgings in our price ranges are sold out. Should we still go to Montevideo and take day trip to Punta de Este? So this means we have to go back and forth. Or should we hold off an visit Punte de Este later when hotels are avaialable?
Because of lack of lodging in Punta de Este, I should make Montevideo our base, and take day trip from there. Thoughts?
Otherwise, I have to redo my itenary and stay in argentina the whole time. LEt me know. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 5 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 6 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 7 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 8 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 9 8 Days in Peru
- 10 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 11 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 12 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 13 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 14 Transportation in Ecuador
- 15 NW of Argentina
- 16 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 17 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 18 Ten days in Ecuador
- 19 amazon jungle trips
- 20 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 21 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 22 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 23 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 24 Peru versus Bolivia
- 25 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??