We plan to visit Punte de Este but all lodgings in our price ranges are sold out. Should we still go to Montevideo and take day trip to Punta de Este? So this means we have to go back and forth. Or should we hold off an visit Punte de Este later when hotels are avaialable?
Because of lack of lodging in Punta de Este, I should make Montevideo our base, and take day trip from there. Thoughts?
Otherwise, I have to redo my itenary and stay in argentina the whole time. LEt me know. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 2 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 3 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 4 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 7 What to skip in Argentina
- 8 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 9 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 10 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 13 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 14 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 15 Itineraries
- 16 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 17 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 18 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 19 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 20 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 21 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 22 3.5 days in Rio
- 23 Iguaçu Falls fast trip
- 24 One month free to travel in February
- 25 Transportation in Ecuador