We plan to visit Punte de Este but all lodgings in our price ranges are sold out. Should we still go to Montevideo and take day trip to Punta de Este? So this means we have to go back and forth. Or should we hold off an visit Punte de Este later when hotels are avaialable?
Because of lack of lodging in Punta de Este, I should make Montevideo our base, and take day trip from there. Thoughts?
Otherwise, I have to redo my itenary and stay in argentina the whole time. LEt me know. Thanks.
- 1 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 2 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 3 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 4 Vaya Adventures
- 5 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 6 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 7 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 8 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 9 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 10 Flights on LAN
- 11 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 12 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 13 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 More suggested reading
- 16 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 19 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 20 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 21 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 22 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 23 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 24 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 25 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...