We plan to visit Punte de Este but all lodgings in our price ranges are sold out. Should we still go to Montevideo and take day trip to Punta de Este? So this means we have to go back and forth. Or should we hold off an visit Punte de Este later when hotels are avaialable?
Because of lack of lodging in Punta de Este, I should make Montevideo our base, and take day trip from there. Thoughts?
Otherwise, I have to redo my itenary and stay in argentina the whole time. LEt me know. Thanks.
- 1 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 2 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 5 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 6 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 7 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 8 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 9 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 10 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 11 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 12 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 13 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 14 Peru Hop?
- 15 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 16 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 17 Uruguay Re-Do
- 18 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 19 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 20 More suggested reading
- 21 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 22 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 23 Bariloche over XMas
- 24 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 25 Traveling with a Computer?