We plan to visit Punte de Este but all lodgings in our price ranges are sold out. Should we still go to Montevideo and take day trip to Punta de Este? So this means we have to go back and forth. Or should we hold off an visit Punte de Este later when hotels are avaialable?
Because of lack of lodging in Punta de Este, I should make Montevideo our base, and take day trip from there. Thoughts?
Otherwise, I have to redo my itenary and stay in argentina the whole time. LEt me know. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 2 Argentina in October--more questions
- 3 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 4 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 5 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 6 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 7 South America this October
- 8 Chile or Argentina?
- 9 11 hours in Lima
- 10 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 11 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 12 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 13 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 14 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 15 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 16 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 17 Peru in December
- 18 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 19 Tarapoto
- 20 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 21 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 22 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 23 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 24 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 25 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please