We plan to visit Punte de Este but all lodgings in our price ranges are sold out. Should we still go to Montevideo and take day trip to Punta de Este? So this means we have to go back and forth. Or should we hold off an visit Punte de Este later when hotels are avaialable?
Because of lack of lodging in Punta de Este, I should make Montevideo our base, and take day trip from there. Thoughts?
Otherwise, I have to redo my itenary and stay in argentina the whole time. LEt me know. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 3 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 4 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 5 Pantanal Lodges
- 6 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 7 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 8 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 9 Manaus
- 10 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 11 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 12 Avianca business class
- 13 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 14 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 17 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 18 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 19 How many days in Medellin area?
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 22 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 23 Peru Trip for the Family
- 24 Pisco sours
- 25 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july