I will be in Uruguay the first two weeks in March (one month from now) with my husband and three kids who are 10,8 and 3. We are looking for an activity (vs just sight seeing).
Does anyone have any ideas? We are very open but some initial thoughts include surf camp, helping the sea turtles or whatever.
Also, which beaches/towns do you recommend for families that are more "quaint" vs. built up and crowded?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://seremolynbuy.com/electra-hair-straightening-brush/
- 2 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 3 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 4 Argentina in October--more questions
- 5 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 6 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 7 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 8 South America this October
- 9 Chile or Argentina?
- 10 11 hours in Lima
- 11 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 12 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 13 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 14 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 15 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 16 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 17 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 18 Peru in December
- 19 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 20 Tarapoto
- 21 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 22 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 23 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 24 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 25 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!