I will be in Uruguay the first two weeks in March (one month from now) with my husband and three kids who are 10,8 and 3. We are looking for an activity (vs just sight seeing).
Does anyone have any ideas? We are very open but some initial thoughts include surf camp, helping the sea turtles or whatever.
Also, which beaches/towns do you recommend for families that are more "quaint" vs. built up and crowded?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://supplementscloud.com/dsn-pre-workout/
- 2 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 3 Argentina airpass.
- 4 Quito taxis
- 5 Separate tickets - question
- 6 Machu Picchu bus ticket online
- 7 San Salvador Layover
- 8 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 9 South America this October
- 10 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 11 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 12 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 13 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 14 Layover in Lima
- 15 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 16 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 17 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 18 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 19 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 20 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 21 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 22 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 23 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 24 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 25 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?