Just a quick question. My girlfriend and I are planning a two-week trip to South America. We'd like to do the following :
- Macchu PIcchu
- Colca Canyon
- Jungle Expedition (2-day, overnight)
- A day or two of wineries in Santiago to complete.
Are we being too ambitious? We're not going to hike to Macchu Picchu, obviously.
Any pointers are appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Aol mail 1800:681:7208 TECH supp0rt telephone number
- 2 Finding a group to hike with
- 3 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 4 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 7 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 8 Galapagus July
- 9 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 10 The Atacama Desert
- 11 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 12 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 13 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 14 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 15 Pisco sours
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 20 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 21 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 22 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 23 Huacachina, Peru
- 24 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 25 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?