Just a quick question. My girlfriend and I are planning a two-week trip to South America. We'd like to do the following :
- Macchu PIcchu
- Colca Canyon
- Jungle Expedition (2-day, overnight)
- A day or two of wineries in Santiago to complete.
Are we being too ambitious? We're not going to hike to Macchu Picchu, obviously.
Any pointers are appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Time to Peru - Specific Itinerary Question
- 2 Peru 18 day itinerary help please!
- 3 Steer Clear of "Amazon Rambo"
- 4 International transfer Buenos Aires AEP
- 5 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 6 Panama, Ecuador and Colombia trip report
- 7 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 8 galapagos island
- 9 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 10 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 11 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 12 christmas in buenos aires
- 13 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 14 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 15 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 16 Best Latin American countries!
- 17 Peru in Late February?
- 18 Sao Paulo
- 19 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 20 Salud !
- 21 Cartagena
- 22 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 23 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 24 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 25 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls