Just a quick question. My girlfriend and I are planning a two-week trip to South America. We'd like to do the following :
- Macchu PIcchu
- Colca Canyon
- Jungle Expedition (2-day, overnight)
- A day or two of wineries in Santiago to complete.
Are we being too ambitious? We're not going to hike to Macchu Picchu, obviously.
Any pointers are appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 2 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 3 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 4 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 Machu Picchu in January
- 6 Dining in Medellin
- 7 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 8 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 9 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 10 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 11 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 12 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 13 santiago chile area
- 14 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 15 Reflections on our South America trip
- 16 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 17 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 18 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 19 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 20 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 21 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 22 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 23 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 24 One week in Cartagena?
- 25 Argentina 3 week Itinerary