Just a quick question. My girlfriend and I are planning a two-week trip to South America. We'd like to do the following :
- Macchu PIcchu
- Colca Canyon
- Jungle Expedition (2-day, overnight)
- A day or two of wineries in Santiago to complete.
Are we being too ambitious? We're not going to hike to Macchu Picchu, obviously.
Any pointers are appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 2 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 3 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 4 Safety warning?
- 5 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 6 Iguazu falls logistics
- 7 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 8 Packing for Chile in November
- 9 Lima stopover
- 10 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 11 Amazon side trip
- 12 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 13 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 14 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 15 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 16 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 17 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 18 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 19 Santiago - where to stay?
- 20 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 21 Tour guide/ agency
- 22 Patagonia Planning
- 23 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 24 March trip to Brazil
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?