Just a quick question. My girlfriend and I are planning a two-week trip to South America. We'd like to do the following :
- Macchu PIcchu
- Colca Canyon
- Jungle Expedition (2-day, overnight)
- A day or two of wineries in Santiago to complete.
Are we being too ambitious? We're not going to hike to Macchu Picchu, obviously.
Any pointers are appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 2 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 3 Patagonia - Equipment
- 4 Chile or Argentina?
- 5 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 6 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 7 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 8 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 9 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 10 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 11 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 12 Flights to Northern Peru
- 13 Santiago neighborhood
- 14 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 15 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 16 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 17 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 18 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 19 CasaCor Lima 2016
- 20 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 21 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 22 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 23 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 24 Iguazu falls logistics
- 25 Still more Argentine questions