Hi everyone. Me and my fiance are planning to go on a one-week trip to Brazil. Can anyone suggest a good accommodation in Rio De Janeiro that is affordable and accessible? Plus great tourist spots we can visit. Thanks!
Trip to Brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 2 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 3 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 4 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 5 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 6 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 7 Columbia Local Beer
- 8 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 9 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 10 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 11 10 days in Argentina
- 12 february/march- where to go?
- 13 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 14 Peruvian Amazon
- 15 driving to salvador
- 16 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 17 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 18 Peru, help cutting costs
- 19 cartagena , columbia
- 20 Peru Itinerary Help
- 21 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 22 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 23 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 24 Birding in Mindo
- 25 Iguazu accomodation