Hi everyone. Me and my fiance are planning to go on a one-week trip to Brazil. Can anyone suggest a good accommodation in Rio De Janeiro that is affordable and accessible? Plus great tourist spots we can visit. Thanks!
Trip to Brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lodge in Pantanal
- 2 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 3 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 4 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 5 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 6 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 7 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 8 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 9 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 10 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 11 Cell phone in Brazil
- 12 10 Full Days in Peru
- 13 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 14 10 day itinerary questions
- 15 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 16 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 17 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 18 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 19 Santiago 2 days
- 20 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 21 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 22 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 23 10 day in peru
- 24 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 25 Mendoza