Hi everyone. Me and my fiance are planning to go on a one-week trip to Brazil. Can anyone suggest a good accommodation in Rio De Janeiro that is affordable and accessible? Plus great tourist spots we can visit. Thanks!
Trip to Brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 2 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 3 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 4 Easter Day in Rio
- 5 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 6 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 7 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 8 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 9 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 10 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 11 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 12 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 13 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 14 Three weeks in South America
- 15 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 16 Patagonia tour in April
- 17 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 20 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 21 Off the beaten track
- 22 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 23 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 24 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike
- 25 Peru: a month travel in February