A friend and I are planning a trip (first time) to Brazil (RIO) end of January 2012. We have been searching online and are talking to a travel agent as well, but I would like to see if anyone (veterans of brazil) have any tips or recommendations for us rookies. We are freshly 30 and want to experience the mecca known as Brazil before we become seriosuly involved with anyone. Obviously we are looking for the best beaches in Rio, along with culture and of course women. Any information would be helpful - especially tips on which hotels are good - obviously you cant really tell from what they put online, because they all say they are fantastic, when that is not the case. We will be there for 8 nights and would like to explore as much as possible, but not bankrupt ourselves. This has been a long time coming for myself and I.. WE want to make the best of it, but I have heard horror stories, as well as AMAZING stories... im trying to make this an amazing one.
Thanks in advance -
Trip to Brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Back to South America
- 2 Amazon from the Andes?
- 3 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 4 Bogotá Restaurants
- 5 Speak to me of Peru
- 6 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 7 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 8 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 9 Salta vs. Santiago
- 10 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 11 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 12 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 13 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 14 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 15 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 16 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 19 Fire in Valparaiso
- 20 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 21 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 22 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 23 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 24 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 25 Driving in Ecuador