After reading many tips on Ecuador/Galapagos trips, my wife and I did the following itinerary:
1) 1 day in Saquisili Market
- Thursday’s only; get there early so you don’t miss the animal market
- photos at: http://www.josevigano.com/saquisili
2) 11 day cruise with Galapagos Travel (http://www.galapagostravel.com/)
I highly recommend them. Excellent service. Friendy and responsive agents here in US. Many positives!!! Other than the amazing wildlife and scenery we enjoyed a lot:
- Quito support (Tania, the hotel)
- the excellent condition boat and its staff
- Elly's energy and Ethiene's knowledge (the boat guide/naturalist)
- J de Roy house was awesome
Let me know if you have any questions,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bariloche rafting trips
- 2 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 3 Safety warning?
- 4 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 5 Colombia, best adventures for birthday.
- 6 Route of the Seven Lakes drive
- 7 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 8 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 9 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 10 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 11 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 12 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 13 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 14 Iguazu falls logistics
- 15 Packing for Chile in November
- 16 Lima stopover
- 17 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 18 Amazon side trip
- 19 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 20 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 21 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 22 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 23 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 24 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 25 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
Trip report: Ecuador/Galapagos; from Jose Vigano; June/2009