After reading many tips on Ecuador/Galapagos trips, my wife and I did the following itinerary:
1) 1 day in Saquisili Market
- Thursday’s only; get there early so you don’t miss the animal market
- photos at: http://www.josevigano.com/saquisili
2) 11 day cruise with Galapagos Travel (http://www.galapagostravel.com/)
I highly recommend them. Excellent service. Friendy and responsive agents here in US. Many positives!!! Other than the amazing wildlife and scenery we enjoyed a lot:
- Quito support (Tania, the hotel)
- the excellent condition boat and its staff
- Elly's energy and Ethiene's knowledge (the boat guide/naturalist)
- J de Roy house was awesome
Let me know if you have any questions,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 네이버증권시세 주식투자성공 oninve.com
- 2 증권바로가기 수익률 oninve.com
- 3 네이버주식시세검색 주식투자전략 oninve.com
- 4 Free Trial:====>>> http://healthytipweb.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 5 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 6 Pereu Floodingf
- 7 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 8 Lunahuana
- 9 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 10 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 11 One week in Cartagena?
- 12 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 13 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 14 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 15 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 16 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 17 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 18 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 19 Choquequirao Questions
- 20 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 21 MARCHU PICCHU
- 22 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 23 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 24 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 25 Thoughts on our itinerary?
Trip report: Ecuador/Galapagos; from Jose Vigano; June/2009