My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Trip Hitching through Colombia February
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 2 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 3 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 4 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 5 Pantanal on your own
- 6 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 7 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 8 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 9 Ecuador - should we go?
- 10 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 11 Santiago 2 days
- 12 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 13 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 14 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 15 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 16 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 17 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 18 Lodge in Pantanal
- 19 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 20 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 21 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 22 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 23 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 24 Cell phone in Brazil
- 25 10 Full Days in Peru