My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 2 Trip Report: Bogota
- 3 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 4 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 5 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 6 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 7 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 8 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 10 Pantanal tour prices
- 11 Safety in Rio?
- 12 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 13 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 14 Argentina Trip report
- 15 My Lima Layover
- 16 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 17 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 18 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 19 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 20 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 21 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 22 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 23 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 24 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 25 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco