My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Visit Website===>> http://phytolyft.com/gieovie-cream/
- 2 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 3 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 4 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 5 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 6 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 7 Avianca business class
- 8 Planning Argentina Trip
- 9 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 10 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 11 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 12 Feria de las flores
- 13 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 14 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 15 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 16 comments
- 17 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 18 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 19 Huacachina, Peru
- 20 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 21 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 22 Pantanal Lodges
- 23 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 24 Manaus
- 25 Renting a car in Patagonia