My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Trip Hitching through Colombia February
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 2 Guide and car for day in Quito
- 3 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 4 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 5 TDP in August
- 6 Peru in December
- 7 Quito: Old city or new?
- 8 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 9 amazon jungle trips
- 10 Amazon Cruise
- 11 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 12 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 13 Brazil for Carnival
- 14 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 15 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 16 Last 2 weeks
- 17 10 nights in Argentina
- 18 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 19 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 20 Sobering Film
- 21 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 22 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 23 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 24 Machu Picchu First?
- 25 Rosh Hashanah