My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Trip Hitching through Colombia February
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile and Argentina
- 2 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 3 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 7 4 weeks in Chile
- 8 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 9 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 10 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 11 Para Ti, Brazil
- 12 Advice needed for Colombia
- 13 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 14 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 17 El valle de Elquí
- 18 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 19 Columbia Questions
- 20 Bogota
- 21 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 22 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 23 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 24 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 25 Galapagos in 5 days