My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 코리아카지노／【ＡKC８８８•C０Ｍ 】／강남카지노
- 2 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 3 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 4 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 5 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 6 My Lima Layover
- 7 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 8 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 9 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 10 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 11 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 12 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 13 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 14 help with a trip to south america
- 15 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 16 Mistura - anyone been?
- 17 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 18 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 19 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 20 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 21 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 22 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 23 Trip to the Amazon!
- 24 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 25 Peruvian Independence Day