My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Trip Hitching through Colombia February
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile Private Tour
- 2 Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Lima to Foz
- 4 Language study in Brazil
- 5 Columbia Questions
- 6 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 7 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 8 Argentina Holiday Help
- 9 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 10 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 11 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 12 Chile - IVA Tax
- 13 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Trip Report
- 16 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 17 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 18 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 19 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 20 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 21 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 22 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 23 1st South American adventure
- 24 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 25 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...