My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Trip Hitching through Colombia February
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 4 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 5 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 8 8 Days in Peru
- 9 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 10 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 11 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 12 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 13 Transportation in Ecuador
- 14 NW of Argentina
- 15 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 16 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 17 Ten days in Ecuador
- 18 amazon jungle trips
- 19 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 20 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 23 Peru versus Bolivia
- 24 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 25 Enchanting-South America-tour companies