My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 2 Deborah Ferrari - Luxury Beach Hotels in Arica
- 3 Urgent help! 3 week itinerary for Brazil, Argentina and Peru in September
- 4 Machu Picchu - What Month Most Green for Photos?
- 5 Andean Weaving Video
- 6 60 day Trip to South America
- 7 Machu Picchu
- 8 Purchasing 2016 Machu Picchu Tickets
- 9 Machu Picchu in January
- 10 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 11 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 12 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 13 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 14 Rio Water Quality
- 15 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 16 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 17 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 18 Two day stay in Lima
- 19 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 20 Cities near santiago chile?
- 21 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 22 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 23 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 24 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 25 Uyuni Salar Tour Company