My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina airpass.
- 2 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 3 South America this October
- 4 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 5 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 6 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 7 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 8 Layover in Lima
- 9 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 10 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 11 San Salvador Layover
- 12 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 13 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 14 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 15 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 16 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 17 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 18 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 19 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 20 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 21 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 22 Santiago, Chile
- 23 limited time in Cusco
- 24 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 25 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?