My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Trip Hitching through Colombia February
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 8 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 9 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 10 Three weeks in South America
- 11 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 12 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 13 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 14 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 15 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 16 Easter Day in Rio
- 17 Argentina Trip report
- 18 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 19 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 20 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 21 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 22 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 23 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 24 Patagonia tour
- 25 Patagonia tour in April