My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,
- 2 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 3 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 4 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 5 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 6 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 7 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 8 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 9 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 10 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 11 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 12 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 13 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 14 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 15 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 16 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 17 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 18 Galapagos Add Ons
- 19 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 20 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 21 Trip Report Ecuador
- 22 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 23 Day trips from Montevideo
- 24 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 25 Help with 3 Week Itinerary