My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Trip Hitching through Colombia February
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 2 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 3 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 4 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 5 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 6 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 7 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 8 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 9 2 wks in Colombia
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 12 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 13 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 14 iguaza falls
- 15 Argentina Holiday Help
- 16 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 17 Buenos Aries
- 18 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 19 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 20 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 21 cheap flights to paraguay
- 22 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 23 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 24 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 25 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)