My name is Jared. I am 24yr old Australian.
In Feb '14 I am going to be travelling through Colombia for two and a half weeks. I am intending the trip to be a trial for a new travel concept I am trying to get off the ground. The idea is 'Disorganised group travel' - I want to get a group of like minded travelers to join me on my trip. There is no plans at the moment as the idea is to brainstorm it once we have a solid group together. It's group travel for those who don't want to do a group travel company. The only cost is your own and how much you are willing to spend.
I am sure this sounds a bit vague at first glance but I have set up a website for this first trip with more insight into the idea of 'Trip Hitching' and a bit of info about myself. If you would like to know more feel free to get back in contact with us and i'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no commitments, it's all about a good adventure and making new friends.
Be awesome to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia, travel buddies
- 2 Peru---vaccines and tips
- 3 Santiago/Valpo and Machu Pichu in 8 nights?
- 4 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 5 Devil's Nose Train and Riobamba
- 6 Argentia/Brazil or CapeTown/Seychelles Nov-Dec 2015
- 7 Travel Report For Brazil
- 8 3 weeks to travel
- 9 Living in rural South America
- 10 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 11 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 12 Final dinner tonight
- 13 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 14 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 15 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 16 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 17 Visiting Medellin
- 18 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 19 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 20 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 21 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 22 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 23 Chile in February and March
- 24 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 25 Rio and Iguacu