My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 house/apartment rental
- 2 Renting house in Bariloche
- 3 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 4 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 5 Uruguay for wildlife
- 6 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 7 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 8 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 9 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 10 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 11 El Calafate excursions
- 12 Ecuador earthquake
- 13 Peru & Ecuador
- 14 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 15 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 16 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 17 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 18 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 19 Stray Dogs?
- 20 Salkantay trek
- 21 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 22 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 23 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 24 Enrico Poli Collection
- 25 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance