My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Trek through Torres del Paine in Patagonia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 2 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 3 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 7 8 Days in Peru
- 8 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 9 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 10 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 11 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 12 Transportation in Ecuador
- 13 NW of Argentina
- 14 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 15 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 16 Ten days in Ecuador
- 17 amazon jungle trips
- 18 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 19 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 20 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 23 Peru versus Bolivia
- 24 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 25 Enchanting-South America-tour companies