My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/postdrox-reviews/
- 2 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 3 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 4 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 5 Expat meet up.
- 6 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 7 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 8 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 9 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 10 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 11 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 12 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 13 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 14 Sixty days in Colombia
- 15 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 16 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 17 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 18 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 19 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 20 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 21 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 22 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 23 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 24 summer olympics in Rio
- 25 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End