My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Trek through Torres del Paine in Patagonia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 JW Marriott Lima
- 3 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 4 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 5 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 6 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 7 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 8 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 9 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 10 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 11 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 12 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 13 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 14 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 15 Quito recommendations
- 16 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 17 Ecuador-tour guides
- 18 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 19 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 20 lima airport transport
- 21 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 22 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 23 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 24 Argentina currency
- 25 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!