My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 2 Too Long, but ain't gonna' change
- 3 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 4 Travel to Bolivia
- 5 Argentina - Best of Salta in 4 days
- 6 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 7 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 8 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 9 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 10 Brazil. Reading lists
- 11 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 12 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 13 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 14 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 15 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 16 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 17 Cajamarca
- 18 Choquequirao Questions
- 19 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 20 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 21 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 22 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 23 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 24 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 25 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov