My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Trek through Torres del Paine in Patagonia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Christmas in Cusco
- 2 Easter Island flight delays?
- 3 argentina & brazil
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 6 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 7 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 10 Brazilian music
- 11 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 12 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 13 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 14 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 15 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 16 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 17 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 18 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 19 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 20 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 21 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 22 Private sightseeing
- 23 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 24 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 25 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America