My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagus July
- 2 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 3 Bolivian Visa
- 4 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 5 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 6 8 days in Ecudor
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 9 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 10 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 11 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 12 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 13 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Northeast Brazil
- 15 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 16 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 17 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 18 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 21 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 22 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 23 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 24 Lima - driver for hire
- 25 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby