My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Trek through Torres del Paine in Patagonia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 2 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 3 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 4 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 5 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 6 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 7 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 8 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 9 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 10 For Neoptropical Birders
- 11 Columbia Questions
- 12 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 13 1st South American adventure
- 14 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 15 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 16 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 17 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 18 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 19 flights and hotels
- 20 Driver, Mendoza
- 21 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 22 amazon jungle trips
- 23 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 24 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 25 Advice, recommendations and guidance