My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Trek through Torres del Paine in Patagonia
- 1 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 2 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 5 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 6 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 7 8 Days in Brazil
- 8 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 9 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 10 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 11 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 12 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 13 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 18 Peru Hop?
- 19 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 20 Uruguay Re-Do
- 21 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 25 Bariloche over XMas