My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru 18 day itinerary help please!
- 2 Steer Clear of "Amazon Rambo"
- 3 International transfer Buenos Aires AEP
- 4 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 5 Panama, Ecuador and Colombia trip report
- 6 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 7 galapagos island
- 8 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 9 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 10 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 11 christmas in buenos aires
- 12 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 13 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 14 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 15 Best Latin American countries!
- 16 Peru in Late February?
- 17 Sao Paulo
- 18 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 19 Salud !
- 20 Cartagena
- 21 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 22 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 23 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 24 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 25 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento