My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 2 Safety in Rio?
- 3 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 4 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 5 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 6 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Argentina Trip report
- 8 Pantanal tour prices
- 9 My Lima Layover
- 10 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 11 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 12 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 13 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 14 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 15 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 16 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 17 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 18 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 19 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 21 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 22 tours and tips
- 23 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 24 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 25 Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro