My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Trek through Torres del Paine in Patagonia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 2 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 3 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 4 Speak to me of Peru
- 5 Back to South America
- 6 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 7 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 8 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 9 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 10 Fire in Valparaiso
- 11 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 12 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 13 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 14 Ecuador - should we go?
- 15 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 16 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 17 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 18 Driving in Ecuador
- 19 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 20 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 21 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 22 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 23 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 24 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 25 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco