My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Trek through Torres del Paine in Patagonia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 2 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 3 Quito trip
- 4 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 5 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 6 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 7 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 8 1 day in Rio
- 9 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 10 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 11 Solo female travelling around South America
- 12 Bariloche car rental
- 13 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 14 Galapagos Islands
- 15 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 16 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 17 Day trip to Paracas
- 18 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 19 Peru trip
- 20 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 21 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 22 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 23 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 24 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 25 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies