My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 2 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 3 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 4 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 5 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 6 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 7 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 8 60 day Trip to South America
- 9 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 10 Cities near santiago chile?
- 11 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 12 Buenos Aires
- 13 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 14 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 15 Hotels in Argentina
- 16 Two day stay in Lima
- 17 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 18 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 19 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 20 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 21 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
- 22 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 23 Peru itinerary
- 24 Questions On Packing For Patagonia
- 25 Need Help in Planning JuneItinerary for South Ameirca