My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 My Lima Layover
- 2 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 3 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 4 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 5 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 6 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 7 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 8 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 9 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 10 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 11 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 12 help with a trip to south america
- 13 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 14 Mistura - anyone been?
- 15 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 16 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 17 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 18 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 19 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 20 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 21 Trip to the Amazon!
- 22 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 23 Peruvian Independence Day
- 24 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 25 Globo hours to change money