My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Trek through Torres del Paine in Patagonia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 2 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 3 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 4 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 5 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 6 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 7 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 8 Columbia Local Beer
- 9 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 10 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 11 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 12 10 days in Argentina
- 13 february/march- where to go?
- 14 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 15 Peruvian Amazon
- 16 driving to salvador
- 17 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 18 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 19 Peru, help cutting costs
- 20 cartagena , columbia
- 21 Peru Itinerary Help
- 22 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 23 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 24 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 25 Birding in Mindo