My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 2 Galapagos Add Ons
- 3 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 4 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 5 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 6 Trip Report Ecuador
- 7 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 8 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 9 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 10 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 11 Day trips from Montevideo
- 12 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 13 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 14 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 15 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 16 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 17 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 18 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 19 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 20 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 21 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 23 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 24 Atacama and ????
- 25 Departure Tax leaving Colombia