My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 2 South America this October
- 3 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 4 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 5 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 6 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 7 Layover in Lima
- 8 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 9 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 10 San Salvador Layover
- 11 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 12 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 13 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 14 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 15 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 16 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 17 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 18 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 19 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 20 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 21 Santiago, Chile
- 22 limited time in Cusco
- 23 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 24 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 25 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco