My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password recovery ☎ 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 3 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 4 Cartagena tips
- 5 Argentina (Chile?)
- 6 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 7 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 8 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 9 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 12 What to skip in Argentina
- 13 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 14 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 15 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 16 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 17 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 18 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 19 Itineraries
- 20 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 21 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 22 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 23 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 24 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 25 3.5 days in Rio